Megamod Update
I see, understandable. Thanks for the response.
If may I ask:
1. RK Editor's Choise - Full and YaoYao Mod (YaoIdleEN) will be included in MM9?
2. MM9 will be released in 2020 or 2021?
(06-06-2020, 01:14 PM)AnonimowySzaleniec47 Wrote: If may I ask:
1. RK Editor's Choise - Full and YaoYao Mod (YaoIdleEN) will be included in MM9?
2. MM9 will be released in 2020 or 2021?

It would be great to have the full dockset that RKEC has (I love the RNG and non RNG seafood farms and mines, it gives lots of variety to the dock city), and also to see bears and other hunting animals crossing the map and being able to hunt themĀ (I think it was this mod). I'd also love to see other mods (like the rabbit pens or the japanese houses). Any advice on mods that can be safely added to it and a load order?
Most of the mods you'll find on WorldOfBanished will be compatible with RKEC, and with CC since those 2 big mods were made to handle things the same way and use the same categories/flags and resource names.

Mods loaded higher on the modlist will overwrite stuff that's under them. So rule of thumb would be to put the large stable mod high up, so it can overwrite quirks or flag issues from other smaller or older mods.
At the very top you should have the tuning mods, meant to alter stuff in the other mods. Like the Ridiculous Storage mod should be loaded above CC so it can properly tweak the storage values of all stockpiles and barns in CC.
If you want to use a specific terrain/climate mod instead of using those from either CC or RKEC, you'll need to load that terrain mod at the top too.
Any small independent mod can technically be loaded anywhere, but I prefer putting them under CC or RKEC just to be safe.

My modlist usually has
Ridiculous Storage
CC Light Rain
CC
Random small mods for cute extra buildings
(09-25-2020, 01:19 AM)Vrayna Wrote: Most of the mods you'll find on WorldOfBanished will be compatible with RKEC, and with CC since those 2 big mods were made to handle things the same way and use the same categories/flags and resource names.

Mods loaded higher on the modlist will overwrite stuff that's under them. So rule of thumb would be to put the large stable mod high up, so it can overwrite quirks or flag issues from other smaller or older mods.
At the very top you should have the tuning mods, meant to alter stuff in the other mods. Like the Ridiculous Storage mod should be loaded above CC so it can properly tweak the storage values of all stockpiles and barns in CC.
If you want to use a specific terrain/climate mod instead of using those from either CC or RKEC, you'll need to load that terrain mod at the top too.
Any small independent mod can technically be loaded anywhere, but I prefer putting them under CC or RKEC just to be safe.

My modlist usually has
Ridiculous Storage
CC Light Rain
CC
Random small mods for cute extra buildings

Thanks! And how about combining with MegaMod? If I understood well, I could put:
Ridiculous Storage
MM
RKEC (for the extra stuff that it adds)
Other small buildings and resource creation mods

Right?
That should work, although you'll probably have some double stuff that's both in MM and in RKEC. And depending on yor computer, you could have a pretty insane loading time.
Ok, thank you very much!
Sad 
Hello to all Megamod creators. Kid1293 now has a lot of new individual mods again. And even with Megamod's latest version, the list of mods is again very large. You could update Megamod and add at least all the new missing mods from kid1293 and update the existing ones to the latest version.

There are also new mods from the new creator of mods angainor88.

Can you at least update just that?

I would really appreciate it!

Or has the Megamod update been abandoned? You can't see any news from anywhere. Sad

Hello!!! Is there anyone at home or not?
@estherhb
@Kralyerg
@ShockPuppet
The problem is that "updating just that" is a lot of work. Everything has to be well integrated with everything else, "Removing and replacing" just one small mod means checking the whole MegaMod to make sure you're not breaking something elsewhere by doing that.
Kralyerg is working on MM9, but it's an insane amount of work and it's going slooowwwly I'm afraid.
Thank you for the explanation.