The forum code don't work after getting new PC
Here's an example from what I get when I try to look around in the forum and people are using a code here that don't seem to work for me, specially used in the sub-forum for different spreadsheet that show how the different mods work, but I just get "P style = Margin-bottom.0001pt line-height-normal" "border-bottom:1px dotted" "title="Colonial Charter" CC /abbr span " ETC. I removed the > and < in these examples to show how confusing it looks with the pure code and when it don't show properrly. Do I need to download something and install for the code to show properly?

Nice to be back BTW I do feel like some Banished CC again these days. It's just I've had so many new games to try after getting a gamer PC. Blush

"<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">"
"<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr><span> 1.75 Construction Spreadsheet:  HERE</span>"

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">
"<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr><span> 1.75 Production Spreadsheet:  HERE</span>"

"<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">"
"<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr><span> 1.75 Storage Spreadsheet:  </span>HERE"