ISO Raised Walkways/Stairs MOD CC Compatible

Hello all! New to the site, been tinkering with banished after steam purchase.

I'm looking for a ghosted Staircase to add for modular use, slinks and a few other stackable buildings lack a walkable ghosted staircase for those tight spots in complex slums.

i would be generously grateful for a mod of this type.

doesnt really matter the material, stone or wood is fine.

I don't know of any staircases which have been modded separately; they are always part of buildings. Slink's stacked houses (wow, that's an old mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ) come with their own stairs but, you do have to leave room for them.  

Quote:
On 9/2/2018 at 8:04 AM, estherhb said:

I don't know of any staircases which have been modded separately; they are always part of buildings. Slink's stacked houses (wow, that's an old mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ) come with their own stairs but, you do have to leave room for them.  

RK said the game doesnt really know "Height" so ghoststairs are out.

however i found Kid houseboat, which has a staircase gangway stairs... maybe we can whip up something plain? 1x1 or 1x2 ish ?

Side thougth i had a fire in the middle of this... 

FireStations!!!!  provide happiness/ health/ and maybe use a fire marshal to either supply firewellwater or tweak values of carried firewellwater? maybe use as a firewater supply just a supersized well that looks like a fire station? huge water tanks and water carts/trucks... gotta have a dalmation ... new meat? wolf>meat/hide , some random disaster added - wolf in chicken/sheep/llama/goat if you have it for the cheese lovers. wow im high but that would be nice, i have alot of fires and cant figure out why really... maybe normal amount for difficulty but eh.... DO IT for the LADDER!!!!

If you want to ask kid1293 to make you stairs, you should contact him at WorldofBanished.com.  One suggestion: modding takes skill, effort and time. Don't ask him to "whip something up" if you don't want your head bitten off! LOL

I like the idea of a fire station. Again, you should suggest this at WoB - there are several active modders there (including Red Ketchup, kid1293, Discrepancy and embx61) who might want to include such a model in one of their next sets.  (Kralyerg, here, has been focusing on updating MegaMod these days.)

Red Ketchup's Editor's Choice mod has several new animals and meats. You can download it from WoB (or the Steam Workshop).  Unfortunately, new disasters can't be added to the game using mods.  Kid1293s Animal Shed - Cheese makes, you guessed it, Cheese [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  The Colonial Charter Dairy produces cheese and I think Red Ketchup's does too.  (I would have given you links to the WoB mods, but you need to join WoB to log into the mod section. Please do - it is well worth it.)

You may have lots of fires because you are building your towns with buildings touching and/or using models with high fire ratings.  It's a pain houses catch fire, but more of a disaster if you lose a market or a barn. Good idea to leave a little more space around those. You could always turn disasters off. Here's some more info regarding fires: ABOUT FIRES

wells and firefighting have a lot of sensibilities. the dont like alot when we try to play with that. 

for example : have a well to create a water resource in same time as it can be used to extinguish fire.... it crashes. it crashes asap you try to add workers doing something with it.

Discrepancy's Jettys & Bridges offers a raised jetty staircase and a one square straight dock/jetty piece (w/ F variants) that connects well with his stone bridge set (one of my favs these days). To my knowledge, this is included in the latest mega-mod build. 

Here is an image of the raised jetty set pieces from inside one of my maps:

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="3134" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/Tall-jetty.jpg.a819ffbc800ce520fd2be849bad9395a.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/Tall-jetty.thumb.jpg.7775068c9db1ab349ef2d6d12ef745ff.jpg[/img]</a>