Downloads Section - Status of?
Question 
Good morning.

I was wondering if you still intend to re-add all of your former mods back into your new Downloads section? If you don't and you have given up on that would you at the very least put them all into a folder and zip them up and make that available for download instead?

A lot of us are missing those mods.

Thank you very much.
Kralyerg is working on this as mods are specifically requested. If anyone you know is looking for a specific mod, please have them ask here on the forum.
(09-13-2019, 12:31 PM)estherhb Wrote: Kralyerg is working on this as mods are specifically requested. If anyone you know is looking for a specific mod, please have them ask here on the forum.
Hi again.

One mod I am specifically looking for is a standalone canals mod for cutting through land masses to give boat traders an easier shortcut on certain maps. I can't recall if the BlackLiquid Team had a standalone canal mod or not. If there is one, can you share it please?

Thank you
The canals are made by Red Ketchup. They are part of his Editor's Choice mod and are also in a separate mod available at WorldofBanished.com.
Ooo I'd love to have the 'Inn and Garden' as a standalone mod. Is that possible? Thanks for asking.