Too much venison
I have placed two wandering hunters and while their individual site counts are normal, I am accumulating thousands and thousands of venison food units.  

My mods (aside from the Mega) are No Wild Ducks; orcharders are not farmers; Radius ReColor above Mega and Pine Set below.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Demolished the two hunter sites and venison problem solved! Too bad I like those hunters, sad I won't be able to use them.
That's too bad. Can you tell us which toobars these were under - maybe they need to be adjusted.
(08-30-2019, 11:50 PM)estherhb Wrote: That's too bad. Can you tell us which toobars these were under - maybe they need to be adjusted.
Food Production-Raw Food Gathering-Hunt with Hunting gear.  Again the location when opened to see "Current and Previous" years show what one would expect, it is the accumulation in storage (and the ability to sell at Trading docks) that is way off.  I suspect that the Gather with Baskets will produce similar inaccuracies but didn't use.
Buck
Bump.  I have discontinued the hunters in my game but would be nice to know if I am the only person to experience this and is there a fix or other recommendation (aside from not using).
MegaMod is made up of a lot of mods from a lot of different modders. Some choose to overpower their mod's production abilities and apparently you've found one. The only option is to stop using it. I havent' found the standard hunting lodge to be overpowered in this way. You might want to stick with that instead.
good post!