Labourers idling/no food collected
Hi,

I'm using CC 1,76 and after a while i find that nothing is collected from farms, clearing areas for stock piles etc.

Is this a known bug or something anyone else has found and know of a fix.

Ive tried various things - re-assigning workers, changing farm pickups from farmers to labourers, exiting and re-loading, changing the food limits but nothing fixes it.

Eventually everyone just gets hungry, food on farms, orchards etc just lie there not being collected.

Thanks
My first question would be:
Do you have regular storage places for people to bring food to, and do you still have space in them? A Market can not replace barns, it's meant to work with them. Farmers will very rarely bring anything directly to a market, they need a barn to drop their stuff in, an dthe market's vendor is the one who will bring things from barns to market.

Second thing would be to check pathing, as a field on a bad slope or with blocked access might have issue, but if the issue is widespread, I doubt that's the problem, unless you put fences around all your fields and orchards.
(08-29-2019, 02:38 AM)Vrayna Wrote: My first question would be:
Do you have regular storage places for people to bring food to, and do you still have space in them? A Market can not replace barns, it's meant to work with them. Farmers will very rarely bring anything directly to a market, they need a barn to drop their stuff in, an dthe market's vendor is the one who will bring things from barns to market.

Second thing would be to check pathing, as a field on a bad slope or with blocked access might have issue, but if the issue is widespread, I doubt that's the problem, unless you put fences around all your fields and orchards.

Thats it - i had removed the barns when i added a market - didnt realise you needed both - thank you!
Lots of us have done that at some point. Welcome to the club Tongue