Buildings & Structures
the images are great lots of detail.

How hard it will be to create mods with this level of detail? 

Now you will have to create building with interiors, walk ways inside the buildings (will it be possible to go up stairs?), furniture elements, that's a lot of work just to create a new building.

All this detail will not demand a lot of processing power and also a lot of memory on the video board?

best regards,
(09-17-2019, 07:05 AM)paulojl Wrote: How hard it will be to create mods with this level of detail? 

All this detail will not demand a lot of processing power and also a lot of memory on the video board?

The detail is simply a result of choosing the right images and working with them properly. Regarding performance, we have a range of things in place already that make that side of things very good. Typically you only get to see this level of detail when you are right up against a building, at other times it has reduced details on the fly. Regarding mods, there is no requirement to map out how an interior works for the people, and there's no need to furnish interiors or even make them at all - but you should if you want high quality. It will be up to mod maker.
food storage:

[Image: rBfmL28.png]

resources storage:

[Image: CVm9yxx.jpg]
[Image: Wd9s8m5.jpg]
Good work.
hi guys!! nice to see you again...i can't believe you are developing the new game?
it looks marvellous
[Image: NTI5a9R.png]
Not quite sure of what your last post shows.
Maybe a palisade type log wall?

Interesting...
Comparing the height of the wall to the flags and reeds I can only conclude that it indeed has to be a palaside wall. Looks good.
My guess is that @ShockPuppet want to show us a free dragable wall first and that can do it in the water second