Maritimes Pine Set V105 mod
Would like to add this to the game along with the Mega Mod, will it work.  Also, has some Rsc String Tables with download I don't know what to do with.  Any help, comments or thoughts.

Buck
Sure, there's no reason why they won't work side by side.

It's possible you'll get some strange behavior. Like maybe certain resources not being used by buildings from the other mod. I don't know the specifics.

But there shouldn't be any crashes or game breaking issues.

The .rsc stringtables are just for people who want to translate the mod into other languages. To just play the mod, you can delete the .rsc files.
(08-16-2019, 09:40 PM)Kralyerg Wrote: Sure, there's no reason why they won't work side by side.

It's possible you'll get some strange behavior.  Like maybe certain resources not being used by buildings from the other mod.  I don't know the specifics.

But there shouldn't be any crashes or game breaking issues.

The .rsc stringtables are just for people who want to translate the mod into other languages.  To just play the mod, you can delete the .rsc files.
Thank you
The Maritime set is a little buggy due to resources not having all the new flags from CC or megamod after the last Banished update. Just watch your resources as stuff like Pine Pitch and a few other products will bog down your other resources.
The docks work great as do the PEI buildings.
The Port Royal building work well but also have the flagging issue but do not seem to hurt the citizens when it comes to keeping iventory. The housing works great. One of my fav house sets to use.

The author of those mods made a post on the old BL forums about that.

If you find this set to be a bit disfuctional, Discrepancy's Jetty & Bridge set is a great addition as well.
the pine mod was updated to the 1.07 flags. i believe all of Necora's mods were last year. you may want t check WoB in case they did not get added here.
WoB versions are currently updated yes but there are still quirks with some of the items. Nothing that can not be worked around. Necora did list one of the biggest issues with the compatibility notes, charcoal. The way Necora's sets use charcoal puts a bit of a strain on production. It does not use charcoal created by the other sets to make its industrial fuel nor can the sets industrial fuel being used by other sets. Some of the production parts then can get stomped on because of this as well. The other sets produce charcoal at such a large rate that when this mod is placed under Megamod or CC, it's production is dwarfed and the production you wish to capitalize on can not be produced.

When placed above Megamod or CC it does put a more realistic charcoal production into effect which is nice for some tougher gameplay.