Introductions & Updates

Just hi... I have nothing to say anything else because got anxiety issues.

Hello all, lovely to see everything up and running again.

I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm from the Netherlands. I tend to read a lot and sometimes post a reaction.

I actually spend more time on these forums than I play Banished. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
4 hours ago, DesoPL said:

Just hi... I have nothing to say anything else because got anxiety issues.

But you did conquer it a bit by posting this so good job! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Congratulations on the new website! Great to see that you're back online!  Just like Blinkin I often spend more time on the different Banished forums than playing the game.

So many great modders and members.

I live in southern Florida, USA.

Hi I am a female (48 ) I live a the West Coast of Australia in the beautiful southwest.

I am a gamer from way back to Atari days I love playing most genre of games.

I have played Banished/CC for over 800 hrs and have been anticipating for the arrival of the new CC home.

CC makes Banished so much more fun, better and enjoyable.

Thanks for all your hard work.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Welcome all!

Lots of people from Australia (including me!)

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3496-gowiththeflow/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3496" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3496-gowiththeflow/">@gowiththeflow</a> i was born north of Perth actually [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> (Brisbane now)

Hello, lovelies! Beautiful new forum, I'm happy. It's great to see. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm Sunny, from the west coast of the US. Been gaming for a minute or three. I'm a big fan of citybuilders. Banished with CC has held my attention longer than any other game, it's pretty great.

Hello everyone!

My names Vaypah and I'm a 30 something YouTuber who has spent far too much time playing Banished & Colonial Charter. 

I mostly play city building and strategy games, but I do enjoy first person shooters and such from time to time.

Love the new forums btw [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

(I didn't get the mythical e-mail, I had to signup again)

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> I was born in Adelaide and moved around a lot because my father was in the Aussie Army. I live now in Perth and even with all it's isolation it's still my preferred Aussie city to live in.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> So, just how far north of Perth are we talking? I used to live in Geraldton many, many years ago (I'm 50 so it was rather a long time back haha)

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3496-gowiththeflow/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3496" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3496-gowiththeflow/">@gowiththeflow</a> South-west, just down the road from me... almost! I spent a few months working in Cranbrook many years ago and had relies living in Boyanup so I was able to spend a little bit of time wandering down that way.

Hello I'm Whoyou13.

First of all thank you.

I live in the Philippines. I am Male, Engineering Student.

I used to post all the details about the City of Gahata, my story telling Banished game based. I love city building games like, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Age of Empire, Battle Realms, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Series, Sim City, Diablo 2, Cities Skyline, and many other building strategy games.

Cycleman... Where in Florida?? I'm over in St Pete.