Introductions & Updates

Hello from Greece!

I am John 35 and i follow you since Curse of the Golden Llama. You have done outstanding work with this guys!

Keep it up!

Hi there,

I'm a 32 year old Male from Indonesia. I'm a big fan of city building game and been playing Banished for a couple months now. I just try this mod a few days ago and instantly captivated with all the improvements from the original game here. I wanna say thanks to the developer, your team done a really marvelous job. Istimewa!

Hey I'm Jibba73 from The Double E Show on Youtube. I have been lurking and reading articles for months here and at the original website and just figured out I never introduced myself! I'm a fan of the vanilla Banished, but like many others felt, it needed more.... just something more... Black Liquid and the mod community as a whole helped with that immensely. Thanks for the tremendous work from everyone.

Cheers,

Jibba

I'm an old lady, old gamer, love city building games.  Started vanilla Banished and soon found <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  Stopped for about 8 months and came back to find The Journey.  I'm hooked again.

Hello everybody, I am a player from Western Australia and I have been watching various people play on YouTube, (Biffa, Vaypah, Nightghost and Noble Rambler to be specific) and I have learned a lot from them and they have inspired me. I have only been playing for about three months but I only played vanilla for a week before I felt I had exhausted the possible options. I like to play on the Red Desert maps with Mediterranean climate because that corresponds to where I live (needless to say I would LOVE to see kangaroos instead of deer roaming across the landscape). I am always looking for ideas and strategies as Banished is my new obsession. It is hard to keep a game session limited to a couple of hours and before I know it the sun has come up and I realise I have been playing for six or seven hours. I now have a timer to tell me to stop for life/sanity/health reasons.

Anyway that's me, I'm here to sniff around for new and interesting mods and developments, and thanks for making the game so rich

Cheers

Welcome <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  We have quite a few Aussie players here (I'm a Victorian).  I too would love to see some more Aussie content, but I believe most of the modders are from the Northern hemisphere, so there's that ...  hahaha.  

Enjoy your visit here, it's a fabulous forum!

sanity??? what is that?

Quote:
23 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

Welcome <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  We have quite a few Aussie players here (I'm a Victorian).  I too would love to see some more Aussie content, but I believe most of the modders are from the Northern hemisphere, so there's that ...  hahaha.  

Enjoy your visit here, it's a fabulous forum!

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> , I would do it myself if I could, I would love to learn how. We'd need eucalyptus trees, grass trees, acacia and tree-ferns at least. It would be interesting to have aboriginals wander into town like nomads but to trade things or to set up a camp nearby. The gold mining pubs of Kalgoorlie and Ballarat would be cool too. With disasters on bushfire would always be a risk, if not floods! You can tell me I'm dreamin' haha

Quote:
8 minutes ago, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> , I would do it myself if I could, I would love to learn how. We'd need eucalyptus trees, grass trees, acacia and tree-ferns at least. It would be interesting to have aboriginals wander into town like nomads but to trade things or to set up a camp nearby. The gold mining pubs of Kalgoorlie and Ballarat would be cool too. With disasters on bushfire would always be a risk, if not floods! You can tell me I'm dreamin' haha

I've been asking for a Gold rush mod for a while now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Also, a river building mod - houseboats, paddlesteamers etc, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> has done a lot of work on a mod over at WoB for a Western town theme 'Wild West v1.01', which I've been pretending is Ballarat or Bendigo [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Could also add an Opal mine, ground based (of course) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  

I have a few more mod ideas ... hahaha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  Could start a new thread directly related to an Aussie wishlist [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> hahah!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> while I visited Ballarat & Bendigo decades ago, I lived in Kalgoorlie for about a decade. If we went for an Aussie mod for the Kalgoorlie region I think we would have to ask for hessian & timber houses for the early buildings and wild (i.e. feral) goats and camels to go alongside the kangaroos!