Introductions & Updates

Hey all,

ahh, so the email was for new Colonial Charter forums! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I am Lea, I'm from Germany, and I have spent countless hours on Banished with CC Mod (so have we all, I suppose)! I am one of those that mostly lurk and usually only post when encountering a question. In real life, I am living with my husband and two bunnies (/wave to Takit over in France - I've lived in Issy-les-Moulineaux for a while, right next to the Heliport de Paris, it was a fun time, and a noisy one!). I'm a Community Manager for Dark Age of Camelot and if I am not gaming, I can often be found in the kitchen baking cakes or making elaborate desserts so that I can complain about my weight afterwards. 

Hey Folks,

Paeng here, still in Berlin... great to see the forums filling up slowly again... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

For more about where I come from (game-wise), see the Profile/About Me section...

Hey Guys!!

Jay from Florida here.  I am a 37 year old middle school band teacher who loves gaming, particularly Banished, the Total War series and Europa Universalis.  

I am fanatical about history, especially early American Colonial history.

Outside of gamer world I spend my time writing music, and spending time with my wife and our little girl. 

Hi all, 

I'm from CT, USA . I love city builder and strategy games. I'm 25 and a big book lover when I'm not playing banished.

I sure did not expect to see your new home this quickly. It's just a new testament how good you guys really are. Thanks for the great work.

Hello One & All,

My name is David and I'm from Pennsylvania, some call it Penn's Woods because of our gorgeous nature trails, you should come check our great state out some time. I love to play survival, open world crafting games and in some cases a good puzzle or strategy. Thank you so much for the email to the new forum, it looks clean spiffy and really cool. Hope we can make some friends on here. I'll go work on my profile, have fun!

Quote:
5 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

I find it very interesting to see the range of countries that we all come from - I wish the United Nations would work as well as the Banished community does! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I believe we can all agree on that [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Well phrased my friend. 

Glad to see the new site is up. I was despairing for a moment until I saw that you were moving to a new site. Glad to be back.

I'm from Canada and have been playing city builder games since I was a kid.

Hello everyone. Great to see this community back online, thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make that happen!

I live in San Francisco, and love games that let me build things. I haven't played any banished in awhile, but I'm excited to see what Black Liquid has been working on.

Hello new forum!

I'm Ocram (AzemOcram on a few fora, including this one). Before anyone asks, UV mapping is hard and I haven't completed my Cities: Skylines project so I don't know when I will remake my rowhouses from scratch, keep in mind that most of my finished models got corrupted.