Introductions & Updates
Hello there!

New members please take a moment to introduce yourself. 

If you're an existing member perhaps you can spare a moment to give us an update :)

I live in Australia with my pet doggo Stevie. I enjoy city building and base building games. I also enjoy turn based strategy of all kinds.

Hello New Forum!

I live in Ohio, USA. I am female. I like all sorts of games.

I used to be on the old forum a lot, back in the day. Then I had to give up all (flat) screens because they give me motion sickness (I guess there is a flicker we don't usually notice). Now I can do screens with precautions, so I'm back.

Hello. 

I must say that email notifying of an account being made scared me before I realised it was for the new Colonial Charter forums.

I live in Norway and enjoy a wide range of games but simulation/building is always one of my favourite go to's. I don't think I ever posted on the old forums but I did enjoy lurking to see the amazing towns people built.

Hi Everyone from DownUnder.

I'm a male and I like a wide range of games - city builder & simulation, some first/third person action types, rpg types and even some puzzle games. I used to post on the old forum but not very often.

I live on the west coast of Australia so I think I am on the other side of the country from where ShockPuppet lives. For those people not familiar with Australia, it's a barely populated, continent sized island - it's very big with a small population! If ShockPuppet lives on the east coast of Australia and I live on the west coast, we are actually so far away from each other it would be like if I was living in Minsk, Belarus and Shock was living in Madrid, Spain [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Greetings from Sweden!

I've been playing games since C64 and have been editing, modding, scripting and

texturing all the way. I am so curious to what's behind the screen! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I've started 3d modelling for Banished this year (2016) and I am having a lot of fun with it.

The community is fantastic, so I really feel at home with this game!

Hello all. Happy to see the new site is up. I have been a big fan of city building games for a long time. Started with Caesar 2 many eons ago. Love playing Banished and all the mods (especially CC) have added so much to the complexity of the game. 

I live on the prairie in Montana USA. Not much to do here so have plenty of time to play games. 

Hello there,

I am a 30 years old male gamer.

I live in a flat in France, near Paris, with my girlfriend and our two rabbits.

I'm not very talkative but I always loved what you guys are doing on Banished with all the CC mods. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

I like playing a wide sort of games, playing guitar and coding on my website.

But I usually don't manage to do it all because of my work ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.png[/img]/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" title="-_-" width="20" />

Hiya all! I've been a member of CC for a long while now. Startled me to see an email with a new account set up. I don't peruse the forums much lately. Work. I live in the US with my two kitty-kids Daredevil and Gaia. I love city builder and base builder games of many shapes and sizes. Love the new site, looks great! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Hello from New Zealand, a bit of a lurker at the old CC site, knew about the new site from reading the post at World of Banished forums, didn't get any emails and it took two goes at resetting the password as still didn't get any emails ... here now  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

New site is looking good, a vast improvement on the old site ... well done  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

As for me was a very long-time simcity player, been a moderator over at SC4 Devotion, was a member of the RTMT Team (public transport Mod) mainly post at Simtropolis, spare time these days is either playing Banished or running my own website ... I host all the old official SC3/SC3K and SC4 plugins, plus a few other things.

-catty-cb (Cathy)

I find it very interesting to see the range of countries that we all come from - I wish the United Nations would work as well as the Banished community does! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />