Introductions & Updates
Hello, I am Ducks from USA. I usually play any good strategy games like Banished.  Yesterday I downloaded a CC mod. I enabled CC mod and played. I didn't see any difference from the original.  I wonder why and went to the forum here and saw several downloads. I downloaded many and most of them are conflicted with CC, what did I do wrong?  I am new here and I am searching solutions in the forum.  Thanks!

Update: Mod was not working because I was using 1.0.4 version so I updated it to 1.0.7; everything works wonderful.  Thanks for those great mods.  At
Welcome to the madness!!
Hello!

I'm in Canada and using Banished to help get me through this pandemic. Let me tell ya, I had to turn off disasters so I wouldn't get sick people! (WHHHHYYYYYYYY?? I came to escape reality and carve out my own world! Finally taking the plunge into mods beyond the Steam Workshop. I'm looking forward to a good time. One of the things that brought me was difficulty downloading MM8. Do you think I can find a windata file? Nope! So off I go to search the forums for assistance.

UPDATE: Worked it out and am amazed at the depth. It's a little overwhelming but it gives one SO many ways to choose to play the game!

Kindly,
!K
you can still get sick bannies with disasters off. that stops fires,tornadoes,and crop infestations.
Living in Texas, old woman who still loves to game.
Playing keeps everyone young! Smile
Installed banished 2 Yr ago played for like 30 mins but had to do other stuff then forgot about this little gem then a buddy said get the mega mod... 
What can I say... Absolute work of art from all involved, you guys kick ass!

I've been gaming since pong! And this game and mod scene is by far the most well rounded especially for so little recognition, no heirs or graces, no big heads, no bullies.... Utopia.... 

I'm in!...

Welcome from little old Yorkshire England btw  Smile
Hello everyone,
I am new here.
Hello new here, I'm Vrayna! Wink

Enjoy the Banishing madness!
Greetings from Canada
I've become addicted to Banished and especially with the mods. I love city building and the mega mod allows me to add artistry to a basic survival game. If I ever figure out where windows 10 hides F12 screen captures I'll send you some.

I do need some help. Is there a guide to the megamod? I keep getting to about 800 peeps and face mass starvation.
  • Is processed food better than straight off the tree? By how much. I would really love a full food guide with what is worth what if there is a difference. and if there isn't? Why the hell not. 
  • What accounts for the huge variance in one farms' production from 1 year to the next?
  • Suggestions on most efficient farm? I\'ve heard so many so can I ask why you select that size?
  • Building in remote locations. Any way to incentivize a builder to make the long walk?
  • Any way to encourage taking a house near your job?
  • Is there any mod that provides much better settlement data? How much of each food was produced, where it went? How many workers have which tools? I need data ti figure out where my problem is.
Love all your guys work, please keep it up.
Just downloaded your version 8 but not being a computer expert if it doesn't install itself I may be stuck with version 6.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions and eventually my dream list of suggestions.

Apothicus