Introductions & Updates
Banished seems to be my go to building/management game. Especially with Colonial Charter. I'm hoping to get the mods right by subscribing here.

Regards.
Hello, all.

We're an engaged couple who are getting into modding banished.
Steam forums pointed here.

We're going to start with a simple limiter on how much each house inventory can contain, (working title - Anti-hoarder)
Then we're going to try a multi-use building mod that combines the woodcutter and house.
Once those goes off well, we plan on starting work on a mod that makes tiny villages reasonable and balanced. 
Hopefully, we'll have a nice overhaul that we can be proud of.

This is our first modding adventure, so any help would be super appriciated.
(04-19-2020, 01:02 PM)RykaSyn Wrote: Hello, all.

We're an engaged couple who are getting into modding banished.
Steam forums pointed here.

We're going to start with a simple limiter on how much each house inventory can contain, (working title - Anti-hoarder)
Then we're going to try a multi-use building mod that combines the woodcutter and house.
Once those goes off well, we plan on starting work on a mod that makes tiny villages reasonable and balanced. 
Hopefully, we'll have a nice overhaul that we can be proud of.

This is our first modding adventure, so any help would be super appriciated.

if you need modding tips ,check out WOB-world of banished. there is some info pages there to help.
Hey hey everyone, jumping back into banished after a few years going to try modded this time.
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been a long time fan and player of CC. I'm not a huge gamer but Banished is usually my go to game when I do want to play. I live in the US and looking forward to reading the forums.
Morning all. Not only am I new to Colonial Charter, I have only had banished for a week. Thought I'd upgrade straight away.  I'm Jay and live in the UK.

Under the lockdown conditions, thought I'd do something I haven't done in years; sit down and play a game. I used to play city builders back in the day of populous and early versions of settlers.

Any links to getting started guides would be fantastic. Many thanks
Welcome to the madness!

I'd honestly recommend getting a good grip on Banished without mods before adding mods. It's a great idea to get used to how much people eat (100 food a year), how important it is to pay attention to walking distances between housing/workplaces/storage and the house-building rythm to keep your town growing at a reasonanble speed before you dive into the tons of stuff added by CC! Wink

Jump into the forum further down to ask detailed questions if/when you hit a moment of "but why is everyone dead?" confusion.
(04-25-2020, 01:38 AM)Vrayna Wrote: Welcome to the madness!

I'd honestly recommend getting a good grip on Banished without mods before adding mods. It's a great idea to get used to how much people eat (100 food a year), how important it is to pay attention to walking distances between housing/workplaces/storage and the house-building rythm to keep your town growing at a reasonanble speed before you dive into the tons of stuff added by CC! Wink

Jump into the forum further down to ask detailed questions if/when you hit a moment of "but why is everyone dead?" confusion.
Thanks. Before checking for replies, I had jumped straight in with CC. To be fair, I'm getting on quite well. I have quite a few production chains going and loads of food stored before my population explodes.
Hi, all! I played Banished a couple of years ago with Colonial Charter added on. Unfortunately, my drive died and I lost a very lovely town that I had been working on for some time. I hadn't played Banished since then, but I was reminded by GOG that I still have this game and never got to finish my town that I had tried so hard to give a good start to. So I'm back to re-download Colonial Charter again and try to give another town a go.
Hey! Hello all! I'm Jerry!
Glad to be here!!!!