Introductions & Updates

Shout out to the admin who took the time out of their day to manually add me.

tyvm!

Can't wait to sink my teeth into the new content.

Thank you to the admin who took the time out of their day to manually add me.

Welcome to the madness!  :)
Hello, I am a complete noob to gaming and modding. Don't judge me, everyone has to start somewhere :)
Hi everybody,

I am currently a Master's student living in Finland and since I'm of very young age I have enjoyed playing city/civilization simulation/strategy games (Simcity 3000, Empire earth, etc) . Banished "fit as a glove", as we would say in my home country - Brazil.

Happy to take part in a community with people of similar interests.

Cheers!
Blush I'm really an old member(grizz) but somehow my username and password became corrupt so I had to rejoin ( Blush and damn glad I could)
I'm Jibba73 and I host The Double E Show on YouTube. Feel free to subscribe here: The Double E Show Channel Subscription
I play a lot of City Builders (featuring Banished on Wednesdays) as well as simulation and strategy games. I upload daily Monday through Friday starting at 1pm Eastern time U.S.
hello all, im getting back into playing Bansihed and haveing a really great time. theres so much to build and explore. I was wondering about product chains and if anyone has a list of them? 

also some of the icons are a little confusing, i was wondering if anyone had a list?
Tongue 
Hi All,

I Live in New Zealand, a small country next to (not a part of [Image: tongue.png]) Australia.

Just finished BE(hons) in mechatronics and considering expanding my meager coding/computer talents with game mods.

Curiosity kill the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again.
(11-22-2019, 02:08 AM)Tom_Thumb Wrote: Hi All,

I Live in New Zealand, a small country next to (not a part of [Image: tongue.png]) Australia.

Just finished BE(hons) in mechatronics and considering expanding my meager coding/computer talents with game mods.

Curiosity kill the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again.

coding? please check out World of Banished as well thanks