Wheres all the content gone?

As mentioned elsewhere, we are in the process of re-creating the wiki and doing our best to get things up again.

The site has literally just had bugs squashed and kinks ironed out. Its taken a long time. Please be patient. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I thought it was best to let everyone know the site was up as soon as possible so we could best provide support to people who need it.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh and yes, we are in active development of Colonial Charter 1.7 and looking for suggestions and ideas.

Great to see the Colonial Charter site back online and on a "shiny new" website as well! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

And thanks to all the Black Liquid team for providing us so much more for Banished and also thanks for going to all the time and trouble to provide us with a website so that we can discuss the game and get the latest mods.

You know what they say... Those who can mod, do. Those who can't mod, eagerly await the next version of CC [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

<b>YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!</b>

<b>SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Quote:
On 11/25/2016 at 0:11 AM, ShockPuppet said:

As mentioned elsewhere, we are in the process of re-creating the wiki and doing our best to get things up again.

The site has literally just had bugs squashed and kinks ironed out. Its taken a long time. Please be patient. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I thought it was best to let everyone know the site was up as soon as possible so we could best provide support to people who need it.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh and yes, we are in active development of Colonial Charter 1.7 and looking for suggestions and ideas.

Love the new Site... It's Purrrrrrty [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />    

I voted via the Home page.   But would love an adventure/exploration type feel with 1.7.  

Like our people actually landing on a jungle island with ruins (Mayan or such type), tons and tons or stone and trees we have to cut down in order to make our way to another area with more ruins there.   Something along those lines.

I should have been an Archaeologist in real life, me thinks, I definitely love a good mystery [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.png[/img]/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" title="-_-" width="20" />

Quote:
On 11/27/2016 at 5:20 PM, rejectedegg said:

Love the new Site... It's Purrrrrrty [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />    

I voted via the Home page.   But would love an adventure/exploration type feel with 1.7.  

Like our people actually landing on a jungle island with ruins (Mayan or such type), tons and tons or stone and trees we have to cut down in order to make our way to another area with more ruins there.   Something along those lines.

I should have been an Archaeologist in real life, me thinks, I definitely love a good mystery [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.png[/img]/emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" title="-_-" width="20" />

Well, that sounds just like Farmville on Facebook

Quote:
On 12/5/2016 at 5:37 PM, tweety57 said:

Well, that sounds just like Farmville on Facebook

How does anything I have suggested have to do with this?  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="157" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/unnamed.png.24e2867fa3b7d2aeba6840e380ab20d7.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/unnamed.thumb.png.6043acb26b7fff812c2b528254f2a384.png[/img]</a>

I don't play Farmville, so please enlighten me   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Having sadly played it before due to pressure from family members, I can say that what you described is pretty accurate for Farmville, minus the ancient ruins. You start off with a pretty small area, and in order to expand you have to clear the land, grow food, collect resources, etc. I might still play it if it didn't take so **** much time to play it without forking out loads of money. lol