Shining Rock Software's New Game?

After a little more than a year, Luke Hodorowicz 
has finally posted a new message on his website, ShiningRockSoftware,com.  Looks like he has finally decided what his new game is going to be and started designing in that direction!  There's not much info provided, but any progress is good news in my book.  Here's a LINK TO SHININGROCKSOFTWARE.COM.

Luke posted another update on November 9th. It's rather technical (maybe an understatement) but interesting reading.  go to: Shining Rock Software

Quote:
On 9/19/2018 at 6:04 PM, estherhb said:

After a little more than a year, Luke Hodorowicz 
has finally posted a new message on his website, ShiningRockSoftware,com.  Looks like he has finally decided what his new game is going to be and started designing in that direction!  There's not much info provided, but any progress is good news in my book.  Here's a LINK TO SHININGROCKSOFTWARE.COM.

Thank you so much for providing this link, I have been searching my computer all night trying to open my Banished game folders windata, and simply couldn't find it.  But, after Reading through all of Lukes site, I found the answer. and now can unzip the files I downloaded. again, thanks so much!!

I also play this game, you can say its also my most favorite game, I mostly spend my leisure time playing it, and it seems it's also your favorite.