Imperial Message Report

Hello Friends.

It has come to my attention that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> has received more likes than me so far and achieved Illuminated status before I have.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/XCOM-2s-loading-screens-are-filled-with-mood-setting-propaganda--980x551.jpg.694f39cb609a219d5d307a3856c8c9a4.jpg[/img]

Please remember to tell your family and friends to like my posts more often.

And remember, a like for Shockpuppet is a like for us all.

That is all. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Like my posts and Make <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Great Again!

A Like for me is a Like against the imperial authority.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/rebellion.jpg.0574b081117bb428a78b729c9d2ac875.jpg[/img]

One would have thought you would be used to being down and under by now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I can't add anything to this other than to say I am still laughing! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Iilth ma paf'qi'ag sk'halas. GAZ SKSHGN!

Quote:
On 27/11/2016 at 7:32 PM, ShockPuppet said:

Please remember to tell your family and friends to like my posts more often.

Sorry, but my love doesn't come cheap. Show me some pics of some nice new buildings and then we'll see what happens. Until then - and purely to help motivate you - I'll be upvoting Kral. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
53 minutes ago, DesoPL said:

Iilth ma paf'qi'ag sk'halas. GAZ SKSHGN!

I'll be kind enough to translate this for the little people. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />  "You are a prisoner in your own body. A SERVANT OF FEAR!"

Quote:
3 minutes ago, elemental said:

Sorry, but my love doesn't come cheap. Show me some pics of some nice new buildings and then we'll see what happens. Until then - and purely to help motivate you - I'll be upvoting Kral. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Apparently we can unlike are likes. You could start an unliking campaign. At least until that power is taken away from us. Which, by the time you read this, will already be so. 

Quote:
On 27/11/2016 at 7:32 PM, ShockPuppet said:

It has come to my attention that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> has received more likes than me so far and achieved Illuminated status before I have.

Yeah... you better not look at his score. If he was illuminated before he's super wizard god class now. More powerful than Iron Man and Trump and Gandalf combined! We should probably all be very nice to him. (somebody please add a worship smiley... we're gonna need it)

Quote:
2 hours ago, elemental said:

Yeah... you better not look at his score. If he was illuminated before he's super wizard god class now. More powerful than Iron Man and Trump and Gandalf combined! We should probably all be very nice to him. (somebody please add a worship smiley... we're gonna need it)

Ummm... there seems to be a malfunction in the voting computers.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> I call shenanigans!

@ShockPuppet I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />