Bug help.

Well, I think I figured out <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> 's problem. I'm not sure if it's also affecting <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8937" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/">@cainacol12</a>or not.

Right next to your Lodging House (the one furthest away from the water) hiding amongst the trees is 2 different Privy buildings (one is on top of the other) that are under construction. Something about them is freaking your guys out.  If you cancel construction on both of them, then the workers should sort themselves out.

I'm not sure exactly what the real problem is, will have to do some digging. But if you cancel those privys then it should salvage your game.

Without the saved game file, I'm not sure if Cainacol12 has the same bug.  She should look through all of the building sites that are going on and see if there is something that isn't getting built for some reason and cancel it.

Quote:
1 minute ago, Kralyerg said:

Well, I think I figured out <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> 's problem. I'm not sure if it's also affecting <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8937" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8937-cainacol12/">@cainacol12</a>or not.

Right next to your Lodging House (the one furthest away from the water) hiding amongst the trees is 2 different Privy buildings (one is on top of the other) that are under construction. Something about them is freaking your guys out.  If you cancel construction on both of them, then the workers should sort themselves out.

I'm not sure exactly what the real problem is, will have to do some digging. But if you cancel those privys then it should salvage your game.

Without the saved game file, I'm not sure if Cainacol12 has the same bug.  She should look through all of the building sites that are going on and see if there is something that isn't getting built for some reason and cancel it.

Trying it now, will post back as soon as I delete them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

After I posted, I realized that I noted the placement slightly wrong. There's a privy next to each of the lodging houses. Not two of them by one.

Quote:
8 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

I can't get a click/find any other privys than those 2.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/583e59ae24e32_privy1Osgood.thumb.png.5150fd4ba5575350556a1fb3ecadb06e.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/583e59b601a1a_privy2Osgood.thumb.png.08d9e503e196805653f0536d562d3bf5.png[/img]

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

After I posted, I realized that I noted the placement slightly wrong. There's a privy next to each of the lodging houses. Not two of them by one.

Ah ok, so I should delete them both and not use them anymore?

Am I right?

Did as I was Instructed and ....

Good News!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="62" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/583e5ac075f08_FixedOsgood.png.d895735304e95a380c341bf44880f65b.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/583e5ac215343_FixedOsgood.thumb.png.d18a4e0dedf4c16680b10095dc026f64.png[/img]</a>

So is it a Ghost Decoration problem then?  Being that the trees are Ghost and so was the Privy.

And if its not a Ghost Deco problem , then what caused the people to react like they did when aksed to construct a Privy?  lol

I don't think they were ghost.  If you can click on it when it's still under construction, then it's not a ghost.  Ghost are invisible to the mouse until they're built. It's a little weird.

Some of those trees are ghosts and some of them aren't.

I'm trying to load <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> up in the modkit now. It's huge so it takes like 12 minutes just to load it up.  I'll do some investigating and have it fixed for the next update.

But try not to use the privy for now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
1 minute ago, Kralyerg said:

I don't think they were ghost.  If you can click on it when it's still under construction, then it's not a ghost.  Ghost are invisible to the mouse until they're built. It's a little weird.

I'm trying to load <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> up in the modkit now. It's huge so it takes like 12 minutes just to load it up.  I'll do some investigating and have it fixed for the next update.

But try not to use the privy for now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

laughing my rear end off....  omg that made me laugh so hard I am crying  

Quote:
31 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="">
<div class="ipsQuote_citation">

</div>
</blockquote>

Now that I have stopped laughing and can think on a serious note.

After looking back at my screenshots I can see that I indeed DID NOT click on the Ghost Icon.  

And now that I think more about what happened in my previous game before this one, I can say I seen this same issue in both.

But in the last game the builders did eventually build them while I was off creating Pine Grove (which took some time to create).  But those Privys may have indeed been Ghost ones and not the Regular ones.

Anyhow ... Good Catch Kralyerg and Thank You for taking the time to look into this [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
6 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Actually now that this is mention both times I was playing and this happened I was just starting to decorate and I used the privy at least one of those times. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> maybe thats the problem. Ive been to busy with work to play again since I posted this but when I get home tonight I will test out this theroy and see if thats the actual prblem. 

side note. How does one share a saved game. I heard about people doing it from a co op series I watched of the mega mod but Ive never knew how to do it myself.