Website Likes

Quote:
9 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

This one also plays ESO at times. *wink*

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" /> A predator to stalk *licks lips* , me thinks, Yes?    [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I'm already at my limit of stalkers, no more for the year please. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

I'm already at my limit of stalkers, no more for the year please. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Does that mean we can start stalking you next year? *wink*

As they always do. Always seem to have openings at the end of the year. Some reason I lose my fan base. Out with the old, in with the new I guess. Might be losing my charm. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

I thought I had hit the Like limit (started Liking all the downloads again), but I guess there is now a limit on how many can be given to each user as well. Fun!

Quote:
11 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

You play ESO also, yes?

But this one got your joke [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
11 minutes ago, rejectedegg said:

You play ESO also, yes?

That I do not. Closest thing to that I have tried was Archage, but then it gets to a point where you need to do multiplayer and that just ruins it for me. So I steer clear of it.

Quote:
27 minutes ago, PredatorBeing said:

That I do not. Closest thing to that I have tried was Archage, but then it gets to a point where you need to do multiplayer and that just ruins it for me. So I steer clear of it.

yum, this one thinks she now has 2 predators to stalk, yes?  

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I go back and forth in the games I play.

Lately its been Banished (when I need to relax and take a break from Toxic Communities on other games), WoW, ESO, Anno2205 and StarCraft2.

Anno2205 ... I have almost completed.

WoW... waiting for payday so I can resub now that Legion looks interesting to me.

ESO... taking a much needed break from it for various reasons.

StarCraft ... I usually only play it against/with my Zerg friend (I am Protoss).

I don't watch TV (too much drama and such on there anymore)

I like to Read, but have no books to read.

My Life = Gaming, Gaming, drink coffee, Game some more, Game some more, eat, Game some more, drink coffee, Game some more, sleep,  rinse and repeat. 

The only MMO I play is ESO. I do occasionally play Civ V or Don't Starve Together with friends, but not with strangers. I used to play DC Universe Online, but it's been a few years.

Right now I'm playing The Long Dark. I keep getting killed by wolves. *grin* I also play a lot of Banished, The Sims 3, Fallout 4 (but not lately), and have recently discovered Prison Architect. 

We don't get cable, and I don't watch TV, but I do watch Netflix and YouTube.

I read basically constantly. I also read very fast (usually around a book a day), so I go through a lot of books.

My Life = Reading, Kitties, Internet, Gaming, Gaming, Kitties, Watching Other People Game, Internet, Gaming, Sleep (also Kitties). I had to give up coffee because my medication upsets my stomach (also acidic things and spicy food).

Quote:
56 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

The only MMO I play is ESO. I do occasionally play Civ V or Don't Starve Together with friends, but not with strangers. I used to play DC Universe Online, but it's been a few years.

Right now I'm playing The Long Dark. I keep getting killed by wolves. *grin* I also play a lot of Banished, The Sims 3, Fallout 4 (but not lately), and have recently discovered Prison Architect. 

We don't get cable, and I don't watch TV, but I do watch Netflix and YouTube.

I read basically constantly. I also read very fast (usually around a book a day), so I go through a lot of books.

My Life = Reading, Kitties, Internet, Gaming, Gaming, Kitties, Watching Other People Game, Internet, Gaming, Sleep (also Kitties). I had to give up coffee because my medication upsets my stomach (also acidic things and spicy food).

Sorry to hear about your stomach problems. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

This one thinks you could send her some of your books. Yes?

This one promises to send them back once she has finished reading them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />