Website Likes

Why may I ask are we limited to how many Likes we can give per day?

*insert Crying Face here*

But I want to Like more *pouts*

Got to get them Imps boosted up to speed and catch up with Kralyerg's army, you know [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Yeah, only 100 per day. I ran into the limit yesterday, when I thought I would like every mod posted in the downloads.

Quote:
7 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

Yeah, only 100 per day. I ran into the limit yesterday, when I thought I would like every mod posted in the downloads.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> lol wut 100?

I am only allowed 20 *cries*

Quote:
2 minutes ago, rejectedegg said:

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> lol wut 100?

I am only allowed 20 *cries*

Sorry. I didn't realize mods got extra.

lol  np 

Makes it a little hard to get <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a>'s and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>'s like numbers up a ton when I keep running out of likes. *hint hint*

*laughs* I imagine that whatever limit I am given, I will still run out by the end of the day. I just want to Like everything and everyone.

ahaha yeah its on default settings, i shall fix up those limits soon (i didnt think we'd be hitting them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )

Haha, I hit the limit on my first day when I was "liking" people's posts in the introduction thread - and at that time the limit was 10 "likes" per day [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Me thinks me needs a "Like" counter, yes? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Sorry, speaking Khajiit still, darn that ESO.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/khajiit.jpg.11883455d9e4a83189ae59ee081a055d.jpg" data-fileid="47">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_11/khajiit.thumb.jpg.0b2192714a2318376ddea521787b9fcb.jpg[/img]</a>

Quote:
4 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

Me thinks me needs a "Like" counter, yes? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Sorry, speaking Khajiit still, darn that ESO.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

This one also plays ESO at times. *wink*