Website suggestion

I really like the new website, but I was wondering if there can be a 'scroll to top' button at the bottom of the pages?

Or a menu at the bottom of pages, even a link to main page.

it isn't really important for desktop, but on my phone it is a lot of scrolling back up to the top to get to the main menu.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> great work!

A separate version of the site for mobile would be nice, eventually. My phone didn't even want to load the site for me.

But on my laptop, the site is gorgeous!

Sure I can add scroll to top.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16-watersmoon110/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16-watersmoon110/">@WatersMoon110</a> The site is fully mobile ready and should display fine on any device. More details? Im on here on my phone regularly.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> Ok its done, there is a scroll to top arrow now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Very nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and quick! thanks

Quote:
2 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

Sure I can add scroll to top.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16-watersmoon110/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16-watersmoon110/">@WatersMoon110</a> The site is fully mobile ready and should display fine on any device. More details? Im on here on my phone regularly.

My phone is old. My new one should work better. I'll report again after it is done being set up tomorrow. *grin*

Quote:
11 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> Ok its done, there is a scroll to top arrow now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Funny, I noticed the 'to top' button and was wondering where is the 'to bottom' button to see last post on page. I was hoping I wouldn't need the keyboard if just cruising the posts. Scrolling is so slow. Predator sad. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Edit:  Never mind, just realized the navigation at the bottom, takes you to last unread of next topic, and if your at the top of page just hit the 'reply to topic' button and it goes right there. Duh, was there all along. Just have to be patient and explore.

Oh man, just realized you can hover over the topic and view the latest post in a little mini view. Liking this site, well done, a 'like' for you good Sir.

Quote:
On 11/30/2016 at 2:40 AM, WatersMoon110 said:

My phone is old. My new one should work better. I'll report again after it is done being set up tomorrow. *grin*

Indeed, the site works fine on my new phone.

Quote:
On 30.11.2016 at 5:19 PM, PredatorBeing said:

Just have to be patient and explore.

Yeah, there are loads of little things... one I really like is the quote thingy - just mark the text you want to quote, then point at it with the mouse... it will offer to quote just that portion... neat  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 12/1/2016 at 4:42 PM, Paeng said:

just mark the text you want to quote, then point at it with the mouse... it will offer to quote just that portion...

That is SO cool!