Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1

Yeah, modding this game is a very good way to learn what you want to add to your own game. Every time you hit another modkit limitation... yeah... we could do that better.

Quote:
1 minute ago, elemental said:

Yeah, modding this game is a very good way to learn what you want to add to your own game. Every time you hit another modkit limitation... yeah... we could do that better.

I've just emailed Luke asking for some help with the Materials limits. Let's hope something can be done there.

i'm not a modder so excuse me if this is dumb. how much control over the trees changing with the seasons do you have? could you piggyback a sound onto the changes in the trees? in otherwords as the trees bud you get 1 set of sounds,and then as it leafs you get another??  the crops is about the only thing in game that is close to 4 seasons<plant,grow,harvest,winter> and i bet we have very limited control that way. just trying to think of a workaround. sometimes thinking outside the box helps.

Quote:
1 minute ago, stiles said:

how much control over the trees changing with the seasons do you have

it can either change or not (pines). Thats all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[Image: geDpUN.jpg]

Gathering Hut?

Quote:
4 hours ago, Feneris said:

Gathering Hut?

Kind of [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Trapper?

Quote:
Just now, elemental said:

Trapper?

Kind of [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Forest Lodge?