Watching or Listening to anything right now?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="15298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/15298-jafar_the_barmecide/">@Jafar_the_Barmecide</a> interesting vid, I found myself spending too much time looking at the background. I recognize enough to "sort of" know what part of Fremantle it's in but I haven't been in that part of town for so long I barely know the other streets she walks down.

As for me, I've been spending a lot of time on the soundtrack to the Ghost In The Shell TV series, first season (not the execrable attempt by Hollywood to film the story - while I have no desire to watch that particular abomination, the soundtrack does seem to be good)

Okay so I've been wandering around YouTube far too much...

I've found something that makes an interesting soundtrack while I'm playing Banished.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xaRNvJLKP1E?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

That's quite good! 

Cie Les Meneurs de Loups - Musique médiévale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4

The Last Goodbye from the Hobbit. Maybe @Ketchup might become inspired one day to again tackle his Hobbit project [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
On 15/05/2017 at 1:45 PM, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

I am still too obsessed with Banished, it's hard to find someone whose voice you can put up with

I know what you mean. It can be hard to find a youtuber who plays the game you want to watch, plays it well (watching them play badly can be painful), and doesn't annoy you with their voice or other antics.

Some of them can be very entertaining. Some of them... not so much.

About the only one playing that I watch these days is NightGhost49.  I've always liked Skye Storme - until the last one. This video showing his "top 10" city builder games that are "in the works" is pretty good. GO TO YOUTUBE VIDEO