Watching or Listening to anything right now?

Tons of Dylan and Katy Perry, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

Right at this moment - Lash singing Don't Ever Make My Mind up

This is fun:

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="688" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/Funny.jpg.c842a4cf85b23bcb16be3a41ac4b6b9f.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/Funny.thumb.jpg.be79d1742fdaf5439b609dca4010ed8d.jpg[/img]</a>

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oROx873D6og?feature=oembed" width="459"></iframe>

</div>

My hatred burns though my veins...

Quote:
1 hour ago, Denis de la Rive said:

This is fun

12) Pokemon - a Rastafarian proctologist

Muhahaha... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

I need something to zone out with ... 

I have 3 of us in the same room, only 1 person has their headphones on, but are still 'communicating' with their mates ingame.  15yr old boy playing CS:GO and I'm just rolling my eyes.

Husband, who makes me suffer, is flying in Sim, cross country, I have hours (hoooouuuuurrrrrssssssss) to listen to plane whirring and announcements.  

Meanwhile I also have the airconditioner whirring in the background and every present earthrob with it.   My meditations don't cut through all of that white noise, haha.

So, I think maybe some Aussie Rock n Roll, Barnesy or AC/DC, or even some old school Big Hair Rock, Gunners, Poison, Meat, and slip in a little Danzig & Metallica.  4 Non Blondes, Cher & something like, Rocky Horror & even Stuck in the Middle with You, which seems highly appropriate.  

Now, to get my old harddrive plugged in to retrieve my escapism [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  I'll be back!  haha.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I just read your last post and in a bit of a coincidence, as I was reading it I was listening to Wild Colonial Boy by Cold Chisel and just after Chisel my music player queued up (White Man) in Hammersmith Palais by The Clash. One song before Wild Colonial Boy it played Good Girls Go To Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere) by Meatloaf.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
18 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I just read your last post and in a bit of a coincidence, as I was reading it I was listening to Wild Colonial Boy by Cold Chisel and just after Chisel my music player queued up (White Man) in Hammersmith Palais by The Clash. One song before Wild Colonial Boy it played Good Girls Go To Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere) by Meatloaf.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Adds to the playlist I just created on YouTube.  Can't be arsed going through harddrives, YouTube is good enough [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Great choices there, especially Chisel [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

So, I got music hungry today and well, got lost in YouTube! 

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">
Spoiler

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">
<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLZsK1B5s7BRxSzUDA3ZtNZLRw4c7Njhan" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

</div>
</div>

I found this one and currently have this playlist playing:

Spoiler

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL3485902CC4FB6C67" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

</div>
</div>

The one I've made for now, will probably alter it later:

Spoiler

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLFlkgSs5HGcvhE4yx1RdswNw8_5JNQu72" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

</div>
</div>

Quote:
24 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

Adds to the playlist I just created on YouTube.  Can't be arsed going through harddrives, YouTube is good enough [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Great choices there, especially Chisel [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

I have random disconnections from the net at times or I get packet loss so as much as I'd be happy to have a playlist on YouTube, it's less frustrating to run it from my hard-drive. The cable in my area is old and needs to be replaced but they won't do so because the NBN is "coming soon"... except that in my area the "coming soon" means some time in the next three or four years [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

And as for music, I have a wide range of likes but naturally enough I have a special place for a lot of the Aussie & Kiwi acts from the late 70s, the 80s and early 90s. So Chisel will always be on my playlist along with Icehouse and Australian Crawl, among others!

New mixed playlist for today's inspiration [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Spoiler

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLZsK1B5s7BRxSzUDA3ZtNZLRw4c7Njhan" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

</div>
</div>