Trading Post Issue

Quote:
16 minutes ago, stiles said:

you will need to build a stable for these horses

I guess you're thinking of "Domesticated Animals"... that's yet another variant (and yeah, you need a stable for those)... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

exactly PAENG. i do not use the stable mod so the way he said "trade animal" i wasnt sure how he ment it.wasnt sure if the stable actually tagged the animals "trade" or "domestic".

The plot thickens, i left the Trading post to be removed and built another.  I then traded all trading horses listed in the Town Hall so i now theoretically have none left.  But as you can see in the old Trading Post that is currently stuck at 6%, it is still full of horses.  This has to be a bug surely?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584f05916bddd_TownHall.thumb.jpg.2c5c84a4555ea06bbbf86e8d23e023fc.jpg[/img]

Quote:
12 minutes ago, Jayded said:

This has to be a bug surely?

It's certainly not right... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

I tend to think it's a glitch though - something that maybe happened during a quick save cycle or some other unfortunate moment (as opposed to a true bug that can dependably be reproduced)... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305e90b1c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic774.png[/img]

how many horses did you originally buy??? i dont think it is a bug. in the game what you buy is not added to the trade goods,hence it can't be traded out. say you trade fish for a different food source,the game does not add the new foods to the stock in the trade post. it moves the new goods to a storage. in your case i still think those horses are "domestic animals" and need a stable. you is lucky in that you were able to trade out any horses. if this was normal animls that you raise for food,you would not have been able to do that.normally animals that are not tended to die after so long.

No, they aren't domestic horses I purchased trade Horses, they sell at 250 at the trading post.  The same way I have trade bison, trade cows and sheep etc.  They all end up as saleable commodities within the trading Post.  I literally just sold 25 trade horses from my Trading Post so I'm not sure what you mean?

One left, They started vanishing after I opened the other Trading Post and sold what was left in stock.  Definitely a bug of some kind.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584f3dfc56b5a_LastHorseStanding.thumb.jpg.0733fa4c60ca15c3df0a4c29b92a600d.jpg[/img]

Really old discussion but I have the same problem. The horses are called "trade horses" and they are white and brown painted. Like the horses here on the screenshot.

I only bought one single horse and there is a pasture ready for them but they never left the trading post. One herdsman is working in the pasture and the horses are breeding in my trading post. Now I have 12 of them some years later. Killing  for meat is not possible, nothing happened. So I deleted the trading post and  they are still there, living near the river.

A lonely horse who still waiting his lonesome cowbow [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Does the pasture you built for your Trade Horses indicate "Trade Horses" and not just "Horses"?  What version of Journey are you playing?