Trading Post Issue

I am a newbie to Banished, but I enjoy a challenge and played my first ever games with the megamod installed on Adam And Eve mode which I love.  I have been doing reasonably well but my trading post has developed a bug which I'm unable to resolve.  The problem is, a family of trading horses have set up home there, they refuse to leave and goto the pasture I created for them and have now been there a few years.  I've even purchased other animals since and they leave but the horses are still there.  You even see baby horses appear there.  It gets to the point the post is unusable as I get a notice saying there is no space left to trade.

Occasionally you'll see a villager take one or 2 of these horses away, but then more are born.  Is this a known bug or what have I done wrong?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Horses.thumb.jpg.be381afc3bf555433ae10b486dceeedb.jpg[/img]

Trading Animals are for trading only.

See if you can sell some or all of them so you can free up some room.

Just a thought and worth a try [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If you use "Horses for Trading", the animals from a full pasture are not slaughtered...

I purchased them at the trading post, the same way i purchased all the animals at my trading post.  I have pastures with all kinds of animals happily getting along with things.  I had pastures set when I purchased these horses but they won't leave the trading post, they are stuck at my trading post blocking it and still breeding there.

I've tried selling them, I sold 12 in one go but the ones at the post are still there.

Hmmm... I've had that happen on rare occasions, with plain default animals - they would not move out of the holding pen and ultimately just die there... without breeding, that's "new" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

What happens to these horses if you demolish the trade post?

Quote:
25 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Hmmm... I've had that happen on rare occasions, with plain default animals - they would not move out of the holding pen and ultimately just die there... without breeding, that's "new" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

What happens to these horses if you demolish the trade post?

I've tried deleting the trading post but it won't start deleting due to the horses there.  Every now and then someone will come along and take one of the horses but more are born so they are basically stuck there!

Quote:
9 minutes ago, Jayded said:

Every now and then someone will come along and take one of the horses

Follow him and see where he drops it...

Not sure, sounds like the holding pen "thinks" it's a true pasture... out of ideas right now, maybe someone else has one - at least how to demolish this thing...[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305a06c47_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic542.png[/img]

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Follow him and see where he drops it...

Not sure, sounds like the holding pen "thinks" it's a true pasture... out of ideas right now, maybe someone else has one - at least how to demolish this thing...[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305a06c47_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic542.png[/img]

Here is a perfect example, I have put the Trading post back on remove, it is close to half empty and a baby horse has just been born. So it never empties completely!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584ee796ef3d1_BabyHorse.thumb.jpg.8f8d85f1dc10310a10f51bf43f2e8c19.jpg[/img]

wd say that you havee wrong type of horse for a pasture. i dont use horses other than decorations. banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has 2 types i believe: 1 is pasture and is treated as a  beef cow<you eat them>. the other is for the stable and you breed and trade them.  you will need to build a stable for these horses. i am actually surprised you were able to trade some away.

Quote:
5 minutes ago, stiles said:

wd say that you havee wrong type of horse for a pasture. i dont use horses other than decorations. banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has 2 types i believe: 1 is pasture and is treated as a  beef cow<you eat them>. the other is for the stable and you breed and trade them.  you will need to build a stable for these horses. i am actually surprised you were able to trade some away.

Well all my other "trade animals" are happily existing in pastures, why would they show up in thew drop down list.  I have trade duck, sheep, cows all in pastures and as they breed they get put into storage areas.  The same goes for these horses, I created the pasture via the pasture drop down list, maybe I am doing something wring, I'm not sure.  I've added an image so you can see, I have 12 horses showing in the magazine, but other trader animals are in pastures perfectly fine.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584eedd370627_TradeAnimals.thumb.jpg.fe32b4b16b24cb2d2f18842f5bb7bb6b.jpg[/img]