Fatal acces violation

I apologize everyone for not responding to any of this, but I am having some very stressful real life problems right now.

i will be returning to discuss this further sometime in Mid January.

Until then I hope everyone has A Very Nice Christmas and A Happy New Year [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Just in case this helps at all... I've been having this problem. I'm running with Megamod enabled, and 10 other mods in the mod list (but not enabled). The problem has only started since I installed Megamod. I don't know if the mod has to "play nice" with other mods that aren't enabled, or if <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> just doesn't like Steam, or what, but I figured it wasn't coincidence. I had most of the mods in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> already before I switched to <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, so I don't think it's the amount of mods... BUT, I will admit I'm playing on a much weaker machine than usual while my main rig gets repairs. But again, even on the weaker machine, it was fine until I switched to <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  

It does it on different size maps.

It doesn't always happen while saving, but does seem to have a higher chance of happening while saving. And it may just be coincidence, but if you save your game then load the save game (without exiting the game), it seems to delay the crash. I've noticed this a few times, but without knowing what's causing the crash, it's hard to say if it's actually the loading or if the loading is just recalculating the variables (one of which may be the cause of the crash).

I'm playing with all the audio muted (in game settings) and do not have any audio mods installed.

I'm not saying there's something wrong with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> itself, but my suspicion is that something else; either in the game files, other (not enabled) mods, or Steam itself; isn't playing nice with it. Either that or just the few extra mods I didn't have before in the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> pushed my game over the edge of too many. Lol.

Edit: There was a message saying the same as above, but now I'm getting a "Fatal Access Violation from an unknown Module". So maybe it's a different issue after all?

Edit: Yep. Got another error again. This one blamed Steam. No idea what's going on...

I finally finished my Settings' Guide: 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/790-banished-video-settings-quick-guide/&do=embed"></iframe>

Some of it may help with crashes....

Quote:
22 hours ago, Trasd said:

I finally finished my Settings' Guide: 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/790-banished-video-settings-quick-guide/&do=embed"></iframe>

Some of it may help with crashes....

I appreciate this guide. It helped explain a few things. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />