American Colonial Modular Construction Mod Challenge

ok im doing this now. Hop into the ChatBox (top of page) to talk in real time if needed

ok i just made the build states. I'll make White, Red and Brown variants for every excluding the shingle wall ones because those are special. Kralyerg said he's ok with this.

You are amazing!!!!!

Holy cow Batman thats a lot of buildings lol

[Image: FO7Z1s.jpg]

Yes it is Robin...

So is that going to be 9 or 10 F-variants for each tool bar icon or is each individual style going to be on the tool bar? If the second, I'm gonna need a bigger screen....

They look awesome though. Definitely fills a void of real colonial style building.

Quote:
9 minutes ago, Necora said:

So is that going to be 9 or 10 F-variants for each tool bar icon or is each individual style going to be on the tool bar? If the second, I'm gonna need a bigger screen....

They look awesome though. Definitely fills a void of real colonial style building.

At the moment its 3 F variants red brown white, with an additional shingle side variant for 2 of the house types.

We can add more in an update. I dont want to give Kralyerg a stroke plus im tired now lol [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Oh I didn't mean more houses ha, I was just counting the the houses of similar size/footprint with the same build stages. 

Quote:
44 minutes ago, Necora said:

Oh I didn't mean more houses ha, I was just counting the the houses of similar size/footprint with the same build stages. 

3 size of house, with different shapes of roofs in some cases.

3 size of Lean-To's

13 styles total. Not including variants

ok ive completed everything in 3d and 2d, this has been sent to kralyerg for coding.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3372-the-pilgrim/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3372" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3372-the-pilgrim/">@the Pilgrim</a> one thing we will need is building sprites for the toolbar.

I'll attach a random toolbar image to this post for comparison. Do you want to draw your own or would you just like me to grab screenshots of them in 3d? (might look a bit inferior)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/BuildESSHouses3.png.3642063f3e9fbda86c6bc09634c67153.png[/img]