American Colonial Modular Construction Mod Challenge

I have proposed a challenge. The first person to get me a set of textured 3d models based on the drawings and descriptions of the modular construction elements posted in the American Colonial Architecture Pack thread (12/16 post) gets $50 donated to Black Liquid in thier name. The challenge ends Friday, December 23rd at Midnight EST.

AzemOcram has upped the ante... he will do the models and upload them by Tuesday.  It now stands that if someone can texture the models and package them together as a standalone, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> compatible mod, by Christmas Eve, there will now be $100 in donations to Black Liquid. ?

[Image: 26_zpsrzhb9pbw.gif]

That's right! BlackLiquid gets $20 total from me for free with an additional $80 ($50 from The Pilgrim and $30 from me) to whoever provides our Christmas present!

Im pinning this topic now for awareness... (WOW)

Here are all the models.

What's still needed: build states, textures, UV maps, icons, turn into a mod

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Ocram-Pilgrim_housing.png.2697fb8acff71fbc14c682c11b7c9e36.png" data-fileid="370">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Ocram-Pilgrim_housing.thumb.png.6f2e6891047546d9edbc0544a5ed9ceb.png[/img]</a>

Please remember that the row houses and the modular buildings are two separate packages. 

Quick check in... Has anyone taken up the mantel to do the Texturing and build states?

If they are supposed to be separate packages, I will upload them in separate packages myself. BTW, I made a 4th version of the 4x3 house with windows made the way they were sketched. The previous one was sort of lazy (just moving around the door).

Narrow Rowhouses: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05cVV...i1rTzhZLXM

Colonial Houses: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B05cVV...ExiRWc0VFU

Quote:
3 hours ago, The Pilgrim said:

Quick check in... Has anyone taken up the mantel to do the Texturing and build states?

Not yet [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'll have a look soon.