Where to produce specific Food (Local Meal/ LokaleMahlzeit)

/

Hello everybody,.

I played banished for years now and still i'm not able to find a specific food some traders offer me.

For me it's called "LokaleMahlzeit" (yes, written without space) so in english it must be something like "local meal". Where the heck you can produce it?

btw I'm playing with the newest MegaMod (+German translation;atm)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_01/banished.png.86a0b4546e47663fa72afc07f9732bc8.png" data-fileid="3195">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_01/banished.png.86a0b4546e47663fa72afc07f9732bc8.png[/img]</a>

MegaMod includes over 200+ mods, and there could be several that produce meals. I'm most familiar with Colonial Charter which is included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, there is a Pub Kitchen that makes various meals, called "pub meals". The Pub Kitchen is found under Resources Production > Luxuries Production.

Based on the icon that LokaleMahlzeit has, it looks like it is the Pub Meal as translated to German.  So yes, Pub Kitchen is your best bet.