I'm not getting any disasters

Hi, I haven't played in a couple of months and I just updated the mods and started a new game. I like to play with disasters enabled but I haven't had any disasters at all, not even fires. I started another new game and same issue. 

Any suggestions on why this is happening?

Thanks.

Quote:
58 minutes ago, Sicilia said:

Hi, I haven't played in a couple of months and I just updated the mods and started a new game. I like to play with disasters enabled but I haven't had any disasters at all, not even fires. I started another new game and same issue. 

Any suggestions on why this is happening?

Thanks.

The only 2 things I can suggest is it's either a conflict with a mod causing it or check this    on the bar click the gear icon and then the bug icon and go to Disasters Tab and see if any of them are checked on the drop down menu (like mine are).  If so , uncheck them.   Hope that helps  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="3197" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_01/diasters.png.d3b1c2460c70ab9a00b3c3138027de97.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_01/diasters.thumb.png.93c3b8449bfd30a41931dd81ac6ba90c.png[/img]</a>

I did check the debug and all mine are unchecked. I only have a few mods other than mm8. I guess I try to deactivate them and load them one by one to see who the culprit is [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />. Thank you!

Interesting problem. Hard for me to tell what's going on because I always turn disasters off. What other mods do you have?

did you turn them off when you started the new game?there is an option to do so. otherwise you will probably have a bunch of disasters at once.

I never turn disasters off because I like to keep thing interesting [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> 

I started a new game with only MM8 enabled and I got fires, infestations and sicknesses. Funny thing is that with all the mods enabled, I wasn't getting anything, not even sicknesses and I don't think that's included in disasters. 

I'm still trying to pinpoint which mod is causing the problem.

The mods I'm using other than MM8 are as follows:

Half Ageing

Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Hunters Unleashed

Tombstone Removal

Busy Laborers 2.0

Improved Farming

Safer Jobs

South African Housing v.1.4

South African Miscellaneous v.1.3

Craftsmen

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I found the problem.

Apparently it's me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I did what I should have done at the start after updating everything. I did an integrity check and it fixed a bunch of stuff. 

I have my disasters and sickness back (only I would think that's a good thing lol).

Sorry for the bother [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> 

If I were to guess, I would say that Half Ageing is the problem. I'm guessing this because aging mods have been known to create issues that seem unrelated to aging. Do you know who made this mod and when it was made?

The mod in the workshop is called "Slowage" by ipFreely (LOL) but in banished it's listed as Half Ageing. 

I actually just installed this mod when I created the game that I had issues with. Now you got me thinking. I appreciate you letting me know.

Is there any mod that you know of for aging that doesn't create problems?

he safe jobs mod will cut down on deaths. i think the guy who made it also made the safety hole modi use that 1 and do get less sicknesses.

when you say you checked the "integrity",i take it you mean you went in and cleared the game registry? some old mods were known to hang in the registry and cause issues in different games ,even after they were removed from the WinData folder. so if you get a lot of weird stuff happening,that is 1 check to make.if you test a lot of dfferent mods over time,you do want to clear that.

for an aging mod: i use the proper time mod by KID at WOB. this sends kids to school from 10-16,marriage and move out on their own about the same age.this is a 1:1 age mod.bannies breed and age 1 year per 1 year game time.my version allows me to have 85 yr old bannies. early game i have helpers when kids hit 10yrs old.<non-educated> later when i add a school,they move out and pair up as they graduate. to me it is a good balance.

mod order is getting trickier lately. in your case, you want as much as you can get below the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.so the african addon mods should be low in your order.