Production chain chart for The Forge Awakens

Hey,

I remember there being a production chain chart, like one giving an overview of (all) production chains, for previous mod versions back when I used to play Banished some time ago, but I can't seem to find a similar one for TFA on the wiki or anywhere. Is there one recovered from before the previous forum went down?

You can't find it because it doesn't exist. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/wacko@2x.png 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

There's this one, for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.05

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/nE0pxVK.jpg.6fb5ebc2dbca9e11d208ea6ed42a341c.jpg" data-fileid="500">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/nE0pxVK.thumb.jpg.d519ea889b294f8261131c5e238fde85.jpg[/img]</a>

And there's this one for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.24

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/aV3Efa9.jpg.a240efd75e7a46fba6aace067ba6c306.jpg" data-fileid="501">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/aV3Efa9.thumb.jpg.b5e667d982110bf2c0fce972b3c05db7.jpg[/img]</a>

I don't know if I ever made any others.

what would be helpful is when you hoover the mouse over the building icons ,it would tell you what the building produces and uses. say a tailor uses wool but not leather, you would see that befoe u build it. or a mill that uses corn would show that. with so many mods it can be hard to remevber which does which when playing.

The problem nowadays is that there are so many new things in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, with most items having several possible ways of producing them, and then having several possible use. A complete production chart would probably end up looking like some kind of 3D mega-spiderweb mess.

Quote:
On 28/12/2016 at 7:51 PM, Vrayna said:

The problem nowadays is that there are so many new things in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, with most items having several possible ways of producing them, and then having several possible use. A complete production chart would probably end up looking like some kind of 3D mega-spiderweb mess.

This is completely true.