Help me trouble shoot this crash error...

I have another crash I can't figure out if <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> you would be able to shine some light on it? This time it is islands.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crash.jpg.f93f9e65fe6d518d90f0f51f1c7340d4.jpg" data-fileid="1231">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/Crash.thumb.jpg.7c757aa2b9795aa085b75a20a8764051.jpg[/img]</a>

It isn't common, and I can't reproduce it. It happens at random, different buildings each time. Usually when I go to place them or when I click on them. It has hit houses, foresters, and today it hit a blacksmith that I've never had a problem with.

Attached is the blacksmith.rsc from the one that crashed.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1232">SBBlacksmith.rsc</a>

I get that at random times too, when I use the debug to insta-build things and have the game speed turned up. It's not really something you're doing wrong.  I don't really know how to fix it, except keep your speed down.

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, it was so random that I figured it might be something to do with the modkit rather than my files. Good to know, however annoying it can be. And yes, I think my speed was at x25, was just playing around waiting for some trees to grow. As you do.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> how about this one? I tried to put some new trees to start with the game, to replace the vanilla ones, and after about 20 seconds of running a new map it threw this up..

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/CrashNodes.jpg.e72a66b56fcf5ba04582a45768a8b356.jpg[/img]

Quote:
1 hour ago, Necora said:

how about this one?

Um... I have no idea. I've never seen that one before. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />