happy new ...... 20067

Quote:
2 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

omg, its the banished version of Kowloon walled city, circa 1950s

reference:

[Image: scm_news_1.1.nws_backart1_1_0.jpg?1366220526]

OMG thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> for the history lesson!  And I leaned something new about an airport that hubby didn't, so that alone tops my day off nicely [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

That image sent me on a merry dance, and covered a few of my fave topics, movies & books [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/889-haris/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="889" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/889-haris/">@haris</a>your map is truly inspiring, great work [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
12 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

its the banished version of Kowloon walled city

Oh my, I went there once, sometime in the 80's... only on the fringes though, staying in sight of daylight... what a spooky place [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

Quote:
7 hours ago, Paeng said:

Oh my, I went there once, sometime in the 80

Wow, before it was demolished, that's really awesome (from historical perspective) 

now that new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.7 finaly arrived i stop playing this city..and because it havent been any land left for development.....last update for this city.....final population  24068

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot888.jpg.2da794de1580c1ae7e3e51d9eaf8fb35.jpg" data-fileid="1101">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/Screenshot888.thumb.jpg.40862ee9994dafe3719e4e583a42f5ba.jpg[/img]</a>

*applauds & cheers wildly* well done, that's amazeballs!!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
On 4-1-2017 at 4:29 PM, Azure Lyrrix said:

He's got 26 Traders per year

Bit of an older thread, but I was just reading this and thought: oh my god.... the one trader I usually have sometimes already drives me nuts.... LOL

Quote:
On 3/17/2017 at 4:36 AM, Sabouma said:

Bit of an older thread, but I was just reading this and thought: oh my god.... the one trader I usually have sometimes already drives me nuts.... LOL

Once you've gotten to this point, it's time long past time to be using auto purchasing. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I actually never use that option, because I still don't have a clue how it works [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

i didnt use auto trade even when i had to manage about 70+ trading posts . i wanted to be sure that i buy the food i want meaning only the food that cost 1 and pay with the things i wanted.

You can try using Choo Choo Mod to get a steady amount of desired types of goods (it's included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, but you can use it with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>) it is another option to "trade" for goods.

The nice thing about this Mod, it lets you select what you want to trade in and out.

The down side, you have to build several train stations and several trains if you want to trade many type of goods.