I saw your reddit

All hail BL_ShockPuppetCC Dev

I saw the reddit asking for folks to help develop icons for upcoming <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> and immediately thought of this:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/5873e2a2819ac_TheLightsOnYourCarDash.jpg.abe2b115cad89c98973e3d66a3dbe1c7.jpg[/img]

Ahahaha [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Fiverr?  If it still exists for icon makers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Also, how much time are you thinking the icon making will take <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> ?  How difficult is it?

Hubby has an hour or 2 tomorrow where he can do something on the laptop, depending on the complexities etc.  

He has to wait for my hospital appointment, so I'd much rather him be productive. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  PM if you want to.

In regards to that image <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> put up, that is a good one, very LOL worthy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />