BlackLiquid Forums
Where in the world are you? - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Inn & Garden (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Where in the world are you? (/showthread.php?tid=631)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where in the world are you? - catty-cb - 04-28-2017

Quote:
23 minutes ago, Vrayna said:

I spent a month in Christchurch ages (20 years!) ago. The North Island is still on my list of places to visit [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I've got family living in Christchurch and I still haven't made it down there to visit them  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - Antiligent - 04-28-2017

Russia, Moscow [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f7a8c46d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic570.png[/img]

Where in the world are you? - KevinTheCynic - 04-28-2017

Quote:
21 hours ago, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

Fremantle, Western Australia here to be specific (is that too specific?) so we can't be all that far from each other <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> but WA is a big place so you never know

Freo?!

I'm just outside Midland, so you're just a short trip down the Gt East Hwy/Canning Hwy from me! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - Llendar - 04-29-2017

I'm from Germany near the Netherlands border

Where in the world are you? - Jafar_the_Barmecide - 05-08-2017

Quote:
On 4/29/2017 at 0:59 PM, KevinTheCynic said:

Freo?!

I'm just outside Midland, so you're just a short trip down the Gt East Hwy/Canning Hwy from me! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I can see the Canning Highway from where I am sitting now! 

Where in the world are you? - CaptVader - 06-05-2017

Austin, Texas

RE: Where in the world are you? - mistikkal - 05-10-2020

(04-23-2017, 06:36 PM)QueryEverything Wrote: Where in the world are you?

For safety & privacy concerns, I would suggest keeping it 'general, I trust the players in the community, but, let's all share some safety, and be 'general' in our locations.

Please, don't anyone put your address?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title="Smile" width="20" />

If you don't want to put your country, then perhaps your continent?

Due to the limitations of the poll, I have only been able to include a relatively small amount of regional information.  Please feel free to answer in the comments below if your home country or region wasn't listed.  I tried to break it down using the continents as a guide.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title="Smile" width="20" />

Ps:  I'm an Aussie
, living in Victoria (Australia), very Southern Hemisphere [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title="Big Grin" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title="Wink" width="20" />

WOW waving to fellow Aussie and same state Smile Hope you're well.