BlackLiquid Forums
Where in the world are you? - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Inn & Garden (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Where in the world are you? (/showthread.php?tid=631)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where in the world are you? - stiles - 04-25-2017

USA,originally pa but have been all over the country.living on the ny-pa border in ny now.

Where in the world are you? - Vrayna - 04-25-2017

Quote:
13 hours ago, haris said:

Greece ........ ouzo , tzatziki , pita gyros .....ooppaaaaa

Retsina! (Not an ouzo fan, sorry!)

Where in the world are you? - despo20 - 04-25-2017

I'm from Italy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f7349b2f_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic558.png[/img]

Quote:
5 hours ago, Vrayna said:

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="7011" data-ipsquote-contentid="1278" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1493063000" data-ipsquote-userid="889" data-ipsquote-username="haris">
<div class="ipsQuote_citation">
19 hours ago, haris said:

Greece ........ ouzo , tzatziki , pita gyros .....ooppaaaaa

Retsina! (Not an ouzo fan, sorry!)

</div>
</blockquote>

Metaxa for me please [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - paulojl - 04-26-2017

Portugal, Lisbon.

Near the most western part of europe (continent)

Where in the world are you? - catty-cb - 04-27-2017

Turns out according to a report put out by a group of geologists early this year I'm living on the eighth continent which is technically also known as a "drowned continent" which probably explains why New Zealand keeps being left off maps  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - Vrayna - 04-27-2017

North or South island Catty? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - catty-cb - 04-27-2017

Quote:
2 hours ago, Vrayna said:

North or South island Catty? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

North Island  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462e7831b97_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic104.png[/img]

Where in the world are you? - Jafar_the_Barmecide - 04-27-2017

Quote:
On 4/25/2017 at 8:29 AM, KevinTheCynic said:

Another Aussie here, although I am from Western Australia and right on the west coast so that puts me about 3000km away from <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>

To put that in some perspective, it's like flying from Dublin to Moscow. It's about about four hours flight time from my part of Australia to Query's part of Australia.

Fremantle, Western Australia here to be specific (is that too specific?) so we can't be all that far from each other <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> but WA is a big place so you never know

Where in the world are you? - Bartender - 04-28-2017

The Netherlands here!

Don't worry about living on a drowned continent <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7020" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7020-catty-cb/">@catty-cb</a>, I'm currently residing at 0.8m below sea level, and everything's fine [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />.

Where in the world are you? - Vrayna - 04-28-2017

Quote:
16 hours ago, catty-cb said:

North Island  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462e7831b97_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic104.png[/img]

I spent a month in Christchurch ages (20 years!) ago. The North Island is still on my list of places to visit [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />