BlackLiquid Forums
Where in the world are you? - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Inn & Garden (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Where in the world are you? (/showthread.php?tid=631)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where in the world are you? - QueryEverything - 04-23-2017

Where in the world are you?

For safety & privacy concerns, I would suggest keeping it 'general, I trust the players in the community, but, let's all share some safety, and be 'general' in our locations.

Please, don't anyone put your address?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

If you don't want to put your country, then perhaps your continent?

Due to the limitations of the poll, I have only been able to include a relatively small amount of regional information.  Please feel free to answer in the comments below if your home country or region wasn't listed.  I tried to break it down using the continents as a guide.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ps:  I'm an Aussie
, living in Victoria (Australia), very Southern Hemisphere [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - Necora - 04-23-2017

Two tiles.. where am I now or where am I from???

Where in the world are you? - estherhb - 04-23-2017

United States. California actually.

Where in the world are you? - The Pilgrim - 04-23-2017

Florida now. Grew up in New Hampshire. 

Where in the world are you? - Vrayna - 04-24-2017

Frenchie living in France here. In Brittany. Can't go much further west than that in France. Drive 30km further west and you'll drop in the Atlantic.

Where in the world are you? - Slavepetrich - 04-24-2017

Europe. 

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Where in the world are you? - haris - 04-24-2017

Greece ........ ouzo , tzatziki , pita gyros .....ooppaaaaa

Where in the world are you? - KevinTheCynic - 04-24-2017

Another Aussie here, although I am from Western Australia and right on the west coast so that puts me about 3000km away from <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a>

To put that in some perspective, it's like flying from Dublin to Moscow. It's about about four hours flight time from my part of Australia to Query's part of Australia.

Where in the world are you? - QueryEverything - 04-24-2017

Quote:
On 4/24/2017 at 11:45 AM, Necora said:

Two tiles.. where am I now or where am I from???

You can put both if you want [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Or go with where you are now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Where in the world are you? - BuildHappy - 04-24-2017

US, I landed in MT  ?