BlackLiquid Forums
Where are bricks stored? - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions, Help & Support (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Where are bricks stored? (/showthread.php?tid=48)

Where are bricks stored? - Gilles Therron - 04-01-2019

Hey guys, 

My Brick works puts its bricks on empty spots near the brickworks, but not on any storage facility.

The only storage to take in bricks is the Medieval Canal Dock.

What facility to put near the brickworks to store my bricks?

Where are bricks stored? - estherhb - 04-01-2019

In Colonial Charter 1.76 and MegaMod 8.01, bricks are stored in regular and construction stockpiles since they are considered Construction materials. Red Ketchup's Editor's Choice mod also stores bricks in stockpiles (but I don't know if they use the Construction flag too). If that isn't happening, then you may be using a version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> that is out of date or another mod that is not compatible.  Also, make sure you are using Banished version 1.0.7 build 170910.

Where are bricks stored? - Ketchup - 04-01-2019

bricks is construction

Where are bricks stored? - stiles - 04-01-2019

you say the bricks are stored at the canal dock. is that the older <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> mod or the new RK CHOICE mod? that will decide which flag they are being made and stored under. if you are using the older <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> medeival mod than you need to use the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> compatability 1.07 mod. this mod bridges the flag changes so bricks can be used between the 1.06 mods and 1.07 mods.failing to do this means these bricks willnot work for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> construction either.the other option would be to replace the older <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> mod with the upgraded canal or RK CHOICE mods.

IF you are already using the RK CHOICE then you should be storing bricks in a general pile. the original start pile or any placed GENERAL piles.as RED pointed out you also have a construction pile option.the RK has some specail markets with it as well. with this mod, you do not need the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> canal mod.canals are included with the RK CHOICE.

note: many markets only store materials that the bannies themselves use, such as food,tools,clothing,and firewood. this is done to stop these odd flagged items from being stored everywhere.

Where are bricks stored? - Gilles Therron - 04-02-2019

Thanks for the answers.

I'm using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 ver 7 (1.0.6) as I'm temporarily on a laptop and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 didn't load.

NMT3.1 ver 3 (1.0.7B)

Guess this is the problem. Well as long as the bricks are used by the Building Supplier it's ok. Haven't tried to use bricks anywhere else yet.

About the storage in markets.. Yes. They store all kinds of stuff... Ah, well... hope <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 is more balanced in this. For now I have to cope with it.

Where are bricks stored? - Ketchup - 04-02-2019

yeah you need the compatibility mod being placed on top of your old <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

Where are bricks stored? - stiles - 04-02-2019

you might have 2 types of bricks. depending on which mod makes them.good that they work for the building supplier,then they will for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> construction. you should have at least loaded REDs tradingpost fix.you might get crashes due to merchants from 1.06 mods.  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1638.msg32035#msg32035

you can use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> storage barns for some materials. the new flags do tidy the storage up.if  you  load smaller mods, the laptop will handle them better. the large mods use a lot more memory space.

make sure you check the build # on your game before adding many 1.07 mods. there was a beta and a final cut version and those #'s are different.