BlackLiquid Forums
Taverns, Pubs & Inns - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions, Help & Support (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Taverns, Pubs & Inns (/showthread.php?tid=435)

Pages: 1 2 3

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-10-2017

Hi there,

yes, Version 16 (1.0.7B) is installed.

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - CaptVader - 11-10-2017

I too have always had the issue where once I start producing luxuries (usually wine first) that the wine stays at the winery unless I have a tavern, coffee house, etc.  However, the luxuries don't stay there in the taverns, etc.  They almost always end up stored somewhere else, although I never bothered to check where.  This occurs regardless of the number of Ale Wenches I may or may not hire.  I will have thousands of wine but 0 or very little in the taverns, inns, and related structures.

I will try and remember to look tonight and post back what I find regarding where I find the wine being stored.  I will also try to watch and follow a batch of wine from the time it is picked up to its final destination.  Since the game I currently have going is relatively new, I just recently created the first market structure, so there is no option other than the wine has thus far been stored in the two storage structures I have which are a magazine and a dock large storage barn.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - CaptVader - 11-10-2017

I have wine in a small tavern as expected, but also large amounts in both of the markets I have in my town.  Nothing in magazine or dock barn.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-11-2017

@CaptVader Are you using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and no other mods? Which markets?

I tried to duplicate the problem and found that the Old Town Market is storing Luxuries. Are you finding that any other Markets are storing Ale, Wine or other Luxury?

If you are using Ridiculous Storage v16, upgrade to v17 (just uploaded). That should fix the problem.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - Kralyerg - 11-12-2017

You can upgrade from v16 to v17 midgame.  The only thing is that the game doesn't like to change things that have already been built.  So if you have a bugged Market, and you update the mod, that Market will still be bugged, but any new Markets that are built will be fixed.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-12-2017

Hi there,

Excellent! Thanks a million.

Just tested it, works a treat. Thanks again!

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - CaptVader - 11-13-2017

Quote:
On 11/11/2017 at 8:12 PM, estherhb said:

I tried to duplicate the problem and found that the Old Town Market is storing Luxuries. Are you finding that any other Markets are storing Ale, Wine or other Luxury?

Only had Central Markets in my town and both are storing the luxuries.

I do have Ridiculous Storage and quite sure it is going to be v16 or older, but haven't had a chance to look.  Issue doesn't actually bother me so probably will just leave it until I get around to it.  Just was chiming in to support <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7561-eumelbear/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="7561" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/7561-eumelbear/">@eumelbear</a> and make sure he knew he was not crazy.  Or at least not any more crazy than the rest of us.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - dtmaster79 - 01-05-2018

Hi, I have the same problem. The Central Market stocks Beer, so it's not up to the Inn & Garden. I use the version 1.75 and Banished 1.07 and have no other mods.

Sry for bad English. It's google Translate.