BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Sabouma - 05-06-2018

Something strange I just noticed: why is there both a Tool limit and a Forged limit on the Large Smithy? 

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Kralyerg - 05-06-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, Sabouma said:

Something strange I just noticed: why is there both a Tool limit and a Forged limit on the Large Smithy? 

Because the Large Smithy can make things other than tools, like Muskets.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Sabouma - 05-06-2018

gotcha

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 05-07-2018

Quote:
On 4/24/2018 at 8:30 AM, DonSmart said:

First, is there a way to have a medium size forest looking storage barn?  You have a small barn in the forest outpost and a large storage barn in that same forest motif but not a medium.  The others are great but look too medieval.

Second, I think the forest school only allows 10 students but might you consider bumping it to 14, identical to the stone school?

MegaMod combines mods made by various modders; new buildings are not created for it. There are a few buildings where products have been standardized (such as bakeries and blacksmiths) to condense the coding required. However, each school has been left as designed by the modders.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 05-07-2018

Thanks for your answer. Never hurts to ask.

Quote:
On 4/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, DonSmart said:

I can build a vanilla wood bridge successfully but not the other bridges because the bannies cross the river and get stuck on the opposite side with a homeless tag.  They can die from starvation or the cold if the workers don't hurry up and construct the bridge.  As I said, the plain wood bridge works, the others don't.  I kept the save at the point before the bridge construction in case you need a save file.  Thanks for the help!

Enjoying the game immensely and glad the flowers are now not as wild.  I find I take them to the dock to keep their numbers under control or, better yet, make perfume to sell at the dock.  Those and duck meat!  Only 1 value only but they're great bartering.

I tried it out and I had no problems with the Draw Bridge or the Stone Bridge. The Builders went to both sides of the Stone & Wood Bridge but none became homeless. The Stone Bridge Split and the Covered Bridge didn't go well for some of the workers. I've notified OSHA and Kralyerg.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 05-07-2018

Mysterious, I wonder why mine only works on the plain wood bridge? I have no other mods applied. I'll try to "break" it again. Maybe it'll behave? 

Quote:
On 4/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, sadunkle said:

Thanks for this mod!  I love all the fun stuff!  I've noticed that the butchers create tallow, the wharf and ship create whale blubber, the apiary creates beeswax, but they are not being counted in the town halls and the chandlery can't make candles. 

Sounds like you don't have a barn that stores Misc. items. Try building a vanilla Barn and let us know if that takes care of the issue.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - MatymusTheAwesomeness - 05-07-2018

Quote:
On 4/14/2018 at 11:56 PM, Kralyerg said:

Here's the discussion for the newest RC4 where you can list all the thousands of bugs that you find. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

RC4 is probably savegame compatible with RC3 games.  Discrepancy has indicated that DS Jetty And Bridge 2.0 is not savegame compatible with earlier versions of DS Jetty And Bridge.  So if you have made heavy use of those pieces, it may affect updating MegaMod midgame as well.

<p style="color:#272a34;">
Here's a short list of the known bugs. If it's listed here, you don' need to post about it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  New entries will be placed at the top of the list.

<ul style="color:#272a34;">[*]
Issue: 

[*]
Status

</ul>

Issue:  I can build a vanilla wood bridge successfully but not the other bridges because the Bannies cross the river and get stuck on the opposite side with a homeless tag.  They can die from starvation or the cold if the workers don't hurry up and construct the bridge.  

[*]
Status:  Tested several bridges. For us, the Draw Bridge and the Stone Bridge were OK, but a few workers for the Covered Bridge became homeless for a while. Builders went to both ends of the Stone and Wood Bridge but no one became homeless.  Problem appears to occur intermittently, making it more difficult to isolate the cause.  The code for all of the bridges are the same as that for the vanilla Wood Bridge.  We will research this further.

</ul>

Issue:  The stone building small school description reads "small school for 14 students" when it appears to educate 24.

[*]
Status:  The Small Stone School has been fixed so it educates 14 students so it matches the description for the next release.

</ul>

Issue: When choosing the medium DSSV start, the storage barn was built strange.

[*]

</ul>

Issue: Kid1293's Medieval Grace Monastery does not take on students; it produces goods. The Education Center however is not taking on students and should.

[*]
<span>Status:  The code for the Education Center has been fixed for the next release so it will take students.</span>

</ul>

Issue:  Game crashes when the easy (DSSV) start is selected /The rest of the starts DSSV without crashing the game, although not all were tested.

[*]

</ul>

Issue: Kid's Tiny Workshop (the one that comes in red, blue, or green) won't take on Flax to make linen clothing.<span> </span>

[*]
Status:  When combining mods into MM8, there were two types of flax and the plan was to make them both the same.  Wild flax and the crop grown flax are now the same flax.  But the Workshop is asking for the other type (which you can only get from a Merchant).  In the next version, the Workshop, Wild Flax and the Flax Crop will all be one kind.

</ul>

Issue: I noticed the gatherers also picking flowers.  Is this normal? 

[*]

</ul>

Issue:  The Herb Garden is using the logs counter instead of herbs.

[*]
Status: It is creating Herbs; however, the typo that caused it to count as Logs has been fixed in the next release.

</ul>

Issue:  A few of the latest DS mods were inadvertently left out of RC4, even though they are indicated as being included. 

[*]
Status: Fixed for next release and those responsible have been sacked.

</ul>

So I saw in another location that the DSSV stranded with seeds setting was fixed to have the starting supplies actually spawn with the starting people. But I have yet to see that happen successfully. Is there yet a fix to this issue???

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Kralyerg - 05-07-2018

Quote:
17 minutes ago, MatymusTheAwesomeness said:

So I saw in another location that the DSSV stranded with seeds setting was fixed to have the starting supplies actually spawn with the starting people. But I have yet to see that happen successfully.

That's a good question.  Before releasing RC4, I swear that I had fixed that problem.  But then when it was brought up again, I go and look, and it's not fixed anymore.  I don't know what happened, or what I actually did when I thought I was fixing it.  But it's fixed now for the next release.