BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - gespensen - 04-27-2018

I'm not seeing anyway to make canvas in the MegaMod 8 RC4 add-on. I'm trying to build a Village Flag Maker which requires 1x canvas. Neither Canvas nor Flag maker come up with any usable results in a Wiki search. The only place where I can find canvas in is the The Maritimes Collection - The Pine Set V105. I'm only using the MegaMod 8 RC4 mod. Do I also need the The Maritimes Collection - The Pine Set V105 loaded and if so is it compatible with the MegaMod 8 RC4. 

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 04-27-2018

The "Village" pieces are made by Discrepancy. Go to the Community Toolbar (the button with the people holding hands). Then choose "DS" (Discrepancy). Next, choose Resource Production, Mining & Processing.  The Weaving Guild (on the right) says it makes Canvas. (I've never tried it, so if it isn't the right choice, let me know.)

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - gespensen - 04-27-2018

Thank you estherhb for the info you were correct. 

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - kmo - 04-28-2018

Hi all. I'm a fair way into a game and have recently started getting persistent crashes. They seem totally random, as in I can't reproduce them deliberately, but it's happening every few minutes now. Have attached my crash dump file, in case it's of use to anybody for debugging. Could potentially be because I am running a couple of other mods though...

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3016">crash.dmp</a>

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - grizz - 05-01-2018

You people who made this game + the mods available to us are brilliant, the wife says it could save our marriage cause she see's less of me.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 05-02-2018

Quote:
On 4/28/2018 at 7:38 PM, kmo said:

Hi all. I'm a fair way into a game and have recently started getting persistent crashes. They seem totally random, as in I can't reproduce them deliberately, but it's happening every few minutes now. Have attached my crash dump file, in case it's of use to anybody for debugging. Could potentially be because I am running a couple of other mods though...

Sorrry but no one can read a crash.dmp file.  What other mods are you using?

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 05-03-2018

The Goodspeed House appears to float from the front side, not from the rear.  One further note, I placed the house one space back from the road and obviously not butt up against it.  It's still playable and shows the right stats.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - tigeraspiration - 05-04-2018

Quote:
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, estherhb said:

Sorrry but no one can read a crash.dmp file.  What other mods are you using?

Actually, I can.  

The error says "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."  I found a steam article on this as well that may be helpful.  It's not particularly related to this game, but general information that could possibly help.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/65930/discussions/0/34095131778460642/

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 05-04-2018

By all means, tell us what it says! Would be very helpful.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - tigeraspiration - 05-04-2018

Also, I'm curious if the error occurs without any mods running.  But the article I linked above says the following about that error:

Exception Cod 0xC0000005 is like a generic error. Check your memory and computer, and check the game files on Steam in Library - game name - right click - Propeties - Check File Cache.

<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />And after all of that - probably changing video card drivers will fix it (turn off anti-virus perhaps when playing a game - or make an exception not to check or play a game with real-time protection of anti-virus.
<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><span style="font:400 13px/18px Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;text-align:left;text-transform:none;text-indent:0px;letter-spacing:normal;text-decoration:none;word-spacing:0px;white-space:normal;float:none;background-color:transparent;">In the Past for a lot of peole - it has been video card drivers - because they were tweaked for certain other games and do not always work with all games and third party graphics cards that may be overclocked out of the box.</span><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210693-appcrash-exception-code-c0000005.html
<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />you can go through all of that and Microsoft's link there for Verifier, the program that checks drivers on your computer if you want to, but..............................
<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><span style="font:400 13px/18px Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;text-align:left;text-transform:none;text-indent:0px;letter-spacing:normal;text-decoration:none;word-spacing:0px;white-space:normal;float:none;background-color:transparent;">You can change video card drivers also to see if one plays the game better than other ones.<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />Especially if Nvidia driver for Geforce.</span><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />http://www.guru3d.com/files/index.html
<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />and you can check by doing a search on that error code on the Internet, or make out a ticket to 2K games Support, or look at the Help menu item on top of the Steam Client also, but usually just generic help suggestions in the end.
<br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" /><span style="font:400 13px/18px Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;text-align:left;text-transform:none;text-indent:0px;letter-spacing:normal;text-decoration:none;word-spacing:0px;white-space:normal;float:none;background-color:transparent;">In other words, check out your harddisk, get the dust and dirt out of the inside of your computer, check your computer out and make sure it is running correctly to play a game.</span><br style="background-color:transparent;color:rgb(172,178,184);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;" />