BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - gespensen - 04-23-2018

How do you get rid of the flowers from the latest MegaMod 8 RC4 Mod that are harvested with the trees and stones? Their taking up valuable storage space and I can find a use for them.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 04-23-2018

I can build a vanilla wood bridge successfully but not the other bridges because the bannies cross the river and get stuck on the opposite side with a homeless tag.  They can die from starvation or the cold if the workers don't hurry up and construct the bridge.  As I said, the plain wood bridge works, the others don't.  I kept the save at the point before the bridge construction in case you need a save file.  Thanks for the help!

Enjoying the game immensely and glad the flowers are now not as wild.  I find I take them to the dock to keep their numbers under control or, better yet, make perfume to sell at the dock.  Those and duck meat!  Only 1 value only but they're great bartering.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - SoulBlythe - 04-23-2018

Quote:
1 hour ago, gespensen said:

How do you get rid of the flowers from the latest MegaMod 8 RC4 Mod that are harvested with the trees and stones? Their taking up valuable storage space and I can find a use for them.

You can make perfume using the Perfumery under luxuries in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. It requires flowers and water to make. I have found the water towers/ resources from Discrepancy and Redketchup mods work well. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> however pulls a different water type it looks like which I have yet to see hit the building for use in manufacturing.

Also if you use the "remove wild food" command it will harvest food and flowers since the florist building using a gather as it's worker.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 04-23-2018

Quote:
1 hour ago, gespensen said:

Besides making perfume, you can use them for trade.  

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Bmj - 04-23-2018

Hello dear all,

First of all thank you for the amazing job modding. I had just started playing with megamod when this new version was released so I have upgraded to it.

However I still have 2 doubts regarding the new mod:

1. The decorative mods are included correct? So no need to download the megamod deco.

2. The huge church (medieval cathedral) seems to be gone from this version of the mod, why is that? It really was one of those buildings of the previous version of megamod that I wanted to build. But medieval town is included correct?

Thank you again for the amazing work! 

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Tigrica - 04-23-2018

Hi, found several bugs: 

- The Stranded with Seeds start still does not have a cart with initial supplies.

- fertilizer is not accepted by the greenhouse from RK Garden Walls Utility, the botanist brings fertilizer to the greenhouse and carries it back to the stockpile. Tried to build all 4 models, demolished and rebuilt, nothing helped. Buildings from the DS Jetty And Bridge take fertilizer without any complaints /only use is not profitable because it produces very few products, for example Jetty mushrooms farm produces 300 mushrooms per year/

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Kralyerg - 04-23-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, Bmj said:

1. The decorative mods are included correct? So no need to download the megamod deco.

2. The huge church (medieval cathedral) seems to be gone from this version of the mod, why is that? It really was one of those buildings of the previous version of megamod that I wanted to build. But medieval town is included correct?

1.  MegaMod Deco Pack is part of version 7. This is version 8.  You don't need any version 7 files.

2.  It is included, it's just not where you're looking.  It's in the Themed Sets -> New Medievial Town -> Services.  There's plans to put the Themed Sets into the regular toolbar someday.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 04-24-2018

This isn't a bug report but only recommendations.  

First, is there a way to have a medium size forest looking storage barn?  You have a small barn in the forest outpost and a large storage barn in that same forest motif but not a medium.  The others are great but look too medieval.

Second, I think the forest school only allows 10 students but might you consider bumping it to 14, identical to the stone school?

Thanks so much for the considerations.  I absolutely love the new mod and can't wait for it to become official.

Don

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - gespensen - 04-24-2018

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">
Spoiler

Where  is the Hardwood Forester located in MegaMod 8 RC4 Mod I don't see it in the Foresters and Logging Menu. Was it renamed? nvm I found it

</div>

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Miao - 04-25-2018

Everytime i try to start any of the DSSV new start my game crashes.