BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - demonika50 - 04-19-2018

Ok I LOOOOVVEEE This mod! best! 

however there is one little problem I have encountered...The flowers while they look very pretty ....   THEIR TAKING OVER!!!!!  I have massive fields of nothing but flowers they are smothering out all the natural trees.  After about 50 years or so my game starts to chug as the flowers gobble up any available space they can!

Take a look at the Image!  I am in year 100 this area USED to be a forest....now its flat plains taken over by flowers!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_04/5ad931fd88edb_flowersEVERYWHERE!.thumb.png.451529b7d96d6131a5ab2cd36a705639.png[/img]

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Kralyerg - 04-19-2018

Quote:
1 hour ago, demonika50 said:

The flowers while they look very pretty ....   THEIR TAKING OVER!!!!!

Did you start this game with RC3 or RC4?  I thought I had fixed that problem with the RC4 update. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - DonSmart - 04-20-2018

The stone building small school description reads "small school for 14 students" when it appears to edumacate 24.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - MajorThomas - 04-20-2018

Quote:
6 hours ago, DonSmart said:

The stone building small school description reads "small school for 14 students" when it appears to edumacate 24.

They had to cut the school budget and combine students from both sides of the river, obviously. ;P

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - SoulBlythe - 04-21-2018

For the life of me I can not get Discrepancy's Jetty Food trader (light or dark variation) to dock for trading. 

I have tried for the past 3 Megmod patches to get one to work but the trade boats just wave at me as they keep going by.

Can anyone else recreate this?

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - gespensen - 04-21-2018

Banished version 1.0.7 Build 170910. I was able to download and extract the MegaMod RC4 without any issues. However, selecting Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 from the Mods selection in the Banished Menu turns all three selections Red. Is this normal? No other mods are enabled just the 3 MegaMods Parts. I'm also not seeing the Stable work with 5 Domesticated Animal in a storage warehouse and over 200 barley (Domesticated Animal (200 Barley) selected I never see any new animals. I never see the Domesticated Animals ever displayed in the Stable GUI. I never see the Domesticated Animals decrease from my storage. The storage containing the Domesticated Animals is next to the stable. Please explain how the stable works. The Wiki description is very vague. Is the stable working at all? Addition Note the Barley does decrease every cycle.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 04-21-2018

Mods turn red because they affect the same code not because they aren't compatible. Ignore it.

Domesticated Animals are Misc. Items.  To produce them, you need plenty of the grain you chose as a requirement, workers and room in a barn that will store Misc. Items such as the standard barn. The DA shouldn't decrease unless you are using them to build something that requires them (such as Animal Pens) or have told the Trading Post to store them.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Discrepancy - 04-21-2018

Quote:
12 hours ago, SoulBlythe said:

For the life of me I can not get Discrepancy's Jetty Food trader (light or dark variation) to dock for trading. 

I have tried for the past 3 Megmod patches to get one to work but the trade boats just wave at me as they keep going by.

Can anyone else recreate this?

This can happen if the boat can not adequately get to the dock even though it may be on water, or other jetty structures could be blocking the path further up that you might not be aware of.

If possible, could you please post a screenshot of where you have placed the traders, also an overview that shows where you have bridges or structures that cross or overlap the rivers.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - SoulBlythe - 04-22-2018

Quote:
12 hours ago, Discrepancy said:

This can happen if the boat can not adequately get to the dock even though it may be on water, or other jetty structures could be blocking the path further up that you might not be aware of.

If possible, could you please post a screenshot of where you have placed the traders, also an overview that shows where you have bridges or structures that cross or overlap the rivers.

Thanks for the reply!

I have already removed the structure from play but will recreate it later today for you.

Do you want me to use the map currently in play or a fresh build?

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - SoulBlythe - 04-22-2018

Well I must apologize Discrepancy. I seem to have the worst luck dropping this structure on a map. I just placed it in 3 spots on my current build and 1 of the 3 got a docked trader. I guess I just keep setting these in spots where the AI just can't path it.