BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - tigeraspiration - 04-17-2018

Perfumery doesn't seem to be working.  The limit has not been hit and they have the resources in the building (flowers and water) but the workers are just acting as laborers.  Anyone else experiencing this one?  Is there something I'm missing?  I'm only using MM8 RC 4 - no other mods.

And great job on this!!  I absolutely love the game and the amazing mods from everyone!

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Sabouma - 04-17-2018

Quote:
7 minutes ago, tigeraspiration said:

Perfumery doesn't seem to be working.  The limit has not been hit and they have the resources in the building (flowers and water) but the workers are just acting as laborers.  Anyone else experiencing this one?  Is there something I'm missing?  I'm only using MM8 RC 4 - no other mods.

And great job on this!!  I absolutely love the game and the amazing mods from everyone!

you need a Luxuries storage to be able to store the perfume... best option would be the Strong Ale Storage (a few barrels together)

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - tigeraspiration - 04-17-2018

Quote:
10 hours ago, Sabouma said:

you need a Luxuries storage to be able to store the perfume... best option would be the Strong Ale Storage (a few barrels together)

Ah thanks!!  I will try that!

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Goblin Girl - 04-17-2018

Quote:
20 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Oh.. well.. it does and it doesn't.  Despite my best efforts at the time, there's actually 2 versions of Flax in the game.  One from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and one from New Flora.  I thought I had merged everything so that this wouldn't happen, but I seem to have missed this instance.  Kids workshops are asking for a version of Flax that is only available for trade, so it will ignore everything in your inventory that you made yourself.  I fixed it all for the next release so that they will ask for the same flax that is producible by the player.

The flax I have is the stuff that grows wild.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Kralyerg - 04-17-2018

Quote:
1 minute ago, Goblin Girl said:

The flax I have is the stuff that grows wild.

I know, I wasn't as detailed as I could have been.  The wild flax and the crop grown flax are the same flax.  But the workshop is asking for a different flax.  There is no way for you to get the other flax except by trade.  I had intended for there to be exactly 1 flax, but I missed something along the way and there's 2. One that you can grow/collect/produce/make and one that you can only get by trade.  In the next version it will all be one kind and it will all be good. But for now, the workshop is asking for the wrong flax.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Goblin Girl - 04-17-2018

OK, I get it now!  Thank you. 

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Tigrica - 04-18-2018

Thank you for continuing to work on mega mod and fixing bugs !!!

I would like to share the test of the new version 4:

- the statue of an angel I still have "holey" /I saw pictures with this statue from others and I have to admit that the problem on my part, not with the mod/

- Kid1293's Medieval Grace Monastery still does not take on students 

- Game crashes when the easy (DSSV) start is selected /The rest of the starts DSSV without crashing the game, although not all were tested/

- When choosing the medium (DSSV) start, the storage was built strange /I do not think that it was planned/
[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_04/medium_DSSV1.jpg.e777ddd360fd0550aa85973a98824ce1.jpg[/img]

This is all that was so far discovered after a quick test, it will be possible to find out more details in the process of the game, but so far there is no possibility. I think, the more fully everyone reports about the problems, the fewer versions will be with the fixes.

And I apologize for possible errors when using Google translator.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Rexos - 04-19-2018

Hi guys!! Its my first time here so im a little bit shy to tell you this guys...My problem is when i load the three part mod it goes black screen and never loads. I tried waiting but it never loads i need help guyss.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 04-19-2018

Quote:
4 hours ago, Rexos said:

Hi guys!! Its my first time here so im a little bit shy to tell you this guys...My problem is when i load the three part mod it goes black screen and never loads. I tried waiting but it never loads i need help guyss.

MM8 is a huge mod and, depending on your computer, could take 20 minutes to load. Some people (like me) find that it loads faster if you use DX11; others find it crashes more frequently with DX11 and DX9 works best.  Some say it loads quicker if they delete excess Save files. Also, make sure you aren't using any other mods - especially <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 which is included.  Others use the time to make coffee and still others press Alt + Tab and surf for a while.

MegaMod 8 RC4 Discussion / Bug Reports - Goblin Girl - 04-19-2018

Quote:
3 hours ago, estherhb said:

others press Alt + Tab and surf for a while.

When I minimize Banished as it's loading, it actually does load faster.  90 seconds as opposed to 5 minutes!  It doesn't matter if I surf or just look at the desktop.  I have Windows 7, so I don't know if that makes a difference.