BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 01-01-2019

I noticed you selected a recipe that needs Joists to make Building supplies - do you have those?

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - mirek08 - 03-17-2019

Hallo zusammen, ob <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.0 oder <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.1 mir vergeht die Lust zu Spielen, in dem Labyrinth (ohne Englisch Kenntnisse) kann ich mich nicht Finden.

Bitte um ein Tipp, welche Mods soll ich benutzen, das alles in der Deutsche Sprache ist, und wenn möglich <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Danke.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 03-17-2019

We provide the string tables for Colonial Charter to anyone who would like to create a translation. Those are usually made available on the Steam Workshop and other sites where mods can be posted. However, we do not keep track of which translations are available.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - sscb7990 - 03-20-2019

Hello really in love with the MOD, but I want it in Spanish I need the translation in steam this but the game is downloaded by MEGA .. is there any site to get the translation of this MOD into Spanish?

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 03-20-2019

See my comment that's just above your post!

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Tamani - 04-09-2019

My game crashes at the exact same point over and over. Only mods i use is 8.01 version of mega mod, Red-ketchups <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Little housing 2 (which shows up as red but applies to the creators menu without problems) and Lush & Green by Voeille (which shows up as green in the modmenu) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" /> 

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 04-10-2019

Quote:
11 hours ago, Tamani said:

My game crashes at the exact same point over and over. Only mods i use is 8.01 version of mega mod, Red-ketchups <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Little housing 2 (which shows up as red but applies to the creators menu without problems) and Lush & Green by Voeille (which shows up as green in the modmenu) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" /> 

Try playing without one of those mods at a time to see if either is causing the problem. I tend to think Voeille's mod is the more likely culprit. Let us know.  Don't forget that everytime you make a change to your mod list, you should exit Banished completely then go back in and try starting a new game.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Jezzabtk - 06-03-2019

When i use the mod, works fine some time and later the game crashes, occasionally when is autosaving, Thanks and wait for an answer

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 06-03-2019

The most common reason for the game to crash when it tries to save is because your anti-virus software is not allowing it. You will need to go into your software and make sure Banished is given permission.  

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - fukuuuuuu - 07-08-2019

I tried that Megamod8 now and had to deinstall it immediately, nothing worked (game crashed when I tried to build a new building from the mod)

and it made the whole game very laggy. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> and for that i had to register here meh