BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - tuggistar - 10-26-2018

Hi have a chance to update the MegaMod. To add the latest new mods and update old mods from worldofbanished. And you can add the last cool mods from RedKetchup-RK Editor Choice, for me I like this mod very very much. And then my list single mods now very out of sync and crash, use some mods from kid1293 and RedKetchup I have I can't. And I want to then try MegaMod finally for the first time. And you can then use the MegaMod and RK Editor's Choice at the beginning of the list mods, if not be able to join them. In the list of Mods Included in Megamod 8 RC5, I RK Editor's Choice not found.

And you can then update if the possible Happiness Radius, Unhappiness Radius if you can.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 10-26-2018

After spending months assembling and debugging MegaMod 8, and adding a lot of new mods as they were newly developed, Kralyerg has decided to take some much needed time off.  When he returns, he may or may not be ready to tackle another round of updates any time soon.  Note that many of Red Ketchup's mods that have been included in RKEC are included in MM8. Perhaps you would enjoy trying MM8 without the additional mods.

I'm not sure which mods you are trying to use together or why they don't work. The first thing you should do is make sure you are using mods that were created or updated for use with Banished 1.0.7 when several flags (think "categories") were added.  There are some older mods (those made prior to 9/2017) such as houses that don't conflict even if they are old because they use flags that continue to exist.  If you put an updated list together, I would be glad to look at the list if there are still issues.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - tuggistar - 10-26-2018

And update Happiness radius, Unhappiness radius mods is possible or not

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - somrik12 - 10-26-2018

I'm still experiencing the issue where the duplicated buttons on the main toolbar. One of them would have a shortcut the other doesnt. Clicking on either immediately crashes the game and generates a .dmp file.

Is there a fix out for it? I am on Steam and have already verified the cache. I am using the latest <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

Thanks.

Edit: Hmm seemsx to have fixed itself.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Ketchup - 10-26-2018

are you sure that duplicated icon comes from MM8 ? do you have any other mod enabled ? did you checked with MM8 totally alone the duplicated icons are still there ?

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 10-26-2018

Are you using MegaMod 8.01? Are you using any other mods? If so, what are they?  It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot showing the duplicated buttons. If not, please describe which ones they are and where they are at.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Johntodd - 10-27-2018

@<a data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1510-vrayna/&do=hovercard&referrer=http%253A%252F%252Fblackliquidsoftware.com%252Findex.php%253F%252Ftopic%252F1843-megamod-8-rc5-discussion-bug-reports%252F%2526page%253D6%2526csrfKey%253D1cf738fbb7d935526bc53a45f738f065" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1510-vrayna/" title="Go to Vrayna's profile">Vrayna</a>

OK, it worked.  Removing Bigger Wheelbarrows allows stuff to go in to the Taverns.

Thanks!

-Johntodd

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - somrik12 - 10-27-2018

Quote:
On 10/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, estherhb said:

Are you using MegaMod 8.01? Are you using any other mods? If so, what are they?  It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot showing the duplicated buttons. If not, please describe which ones they are and where they are at.

Quote:
On 10/26/2018 at 10:16 PM, Ketchup said:

are you sure that duplicated icon comes from MM8 ? do you have any other mod enabled ? did you checked with MM8 totally alone the duplicated icons are still there ?

Think I figured it out.

Apparently when my game crashes it turns on Colonial Charter for some reason(possibly the game is coded to bring it back to the last known good config?) and turns off Megamod 8.01

Fixed it by turning everything off. It restarts. Turn on only the megamod and moved the order around so that part1 loads first, then part2, part3.

Restart again.

Seems to have fixed it.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Ketchup - 10-27-2018

if you crash and get colonial charter ON this because you dont follow what we always say in every thread : each time you add or do a change in mod order, you need to exit the game completly to update your windows registry. never never start a new game, always exit the game completly.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - maiden4meldin - 01-01-2019

HI, I added Ridiculous Storage, to MM8.01 on Banished 1.07 steam version. Love the MM8 mod. I am having trouble with the Bricks/Glass. First time I played through a game, I had to build two types of bricks and two types of glass to get the Building Supplier to use them. Along with a few other buildings that wanted brick and glass. Not a big deal, I just ignored it. This second game, I added Ridiculous storage to it from the start. The other game I added RS in during the game (long after the two bricks/glass issue)  The problem I have now is the Building Supplier doesn't use any of the bricks or glass I have built, I took a screenshot.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/939463741321803220/0F1743E76ABAC67601081A4FF0511317A0BEFB2D/

So, not being able to build a building supplier isn't so much of a big deal, I can just buy them. But wondered why this is a bug for me? Is it a bug for anyone else?