BlackLiquid Forums
MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General MegaMod Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Jaamesy - 07-27-2018

Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue, but when I click on the "field infestation" button on the debug menu, it causes a fatal error crash. 

Was playing around with the mod and just exploring it as there's quite a lot to take in and that was one of the things I was noticing happening. 

Great mod by the way! 

EDIT: I also get a fatal error crash when I click Themes -> EB Village set -> Trade buildings

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Goblin Girl - 07-27-2018

Quote:
6 hours ago, Jaamesy said:

EDIT: I also get a fatal error crash when I click Themes -> EB Village set -> Trade buildings

That has been fixed.  You'll want to download the latest megamod.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - perer20 - 08-07-2018

I have delivered to MM8 01, besides I have about 50 more spendthrifts for 1:07. Everything perfectly works, there are no failures. I am happy! Come on https://vk.com/wall-30167063 there you will see what I have made.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - KelseyLayos - 08-21-2018

Quote:
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:14 PM, Starstream3 said:

I am getting a duplicate of the 'refined resource' tab, and clicking on either causes the game to crash.

Edit: There is also a duplicate of themed sets tab. And also, housing > boarding houses crashes.

I have this issue too. Currently here to see if anyone found a resolution to this.

EDIT: I also see a duplicate & same crash behavior with the decorative items tab.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 08-21-2018

The current version of MegaMod is 8.01.  If you are using an earlier version, that could be the cause of your issues.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Ketchup - 08-22-2018

an if you use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in same time too is bad

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Aeger - 08-27-2018

Why part 1,2, 3 goes on conflict each other?

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 08-27-2018

Mods turn red because they affect the same code - it doesn't at all mean they conflict.  Bad color choice on the part of the developer - it confuses a lot of people.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - Marikitangakak - 09-19-2018

Some of my button are very small and have no icons on it. For example, button category for woodcutting and stuff. It's clickable, but have no description and icon makes it very hard to navigate considering the amount of content in this mod.

It also happen on single item, like some of the storage pile, some of the wagon and such. No description, no icon. If I place the item on the ground, it still have no description on them. I basically have no idea what they are. It's usually happen with custom item type? Since I can see specialized wood, stone, fuel, mineral, stock piles, but not the custom item type.

Another thing, my item type indicator on the UI doesn't work. I notice the fuel indicator always says 0 while I actually have refined fuel.

I'm using the latest mod and Banished version.

MegaMod 8 RC5 Discussion / Bug Reports - estherhb - 09-19-2018

Sounds like you are either using old versions of Banished and/or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Or you are using other old mods that create a conflict. You have posted your question under MegaMod 8 - RC5; are you sure you're using the most recent version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (should be v. 8.01)?  Could you also make sure you are using the most recent version of Banished, shown at the bottom of the 1st in-game menu; it should be v. 1.0.7.  Lastly, let me know if you are using any other mods; include version # and the order the mods are in.