BlackLiquid Forums
colonial charter error - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Mods General Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: colonial charter error (/showthread.php?tid=230)

Pages: 1 2 3

colonial charter error - yamiilham - 07-06-2018

i play banished with colonial charter new frontier when i start new world crash the code crash is A fatal accses violation has accured in application -steam 32.exe and the game cannot continue A crash dump has been saved to E\banished\banished v.1.0.7.build.170910\crash.dmp my version colonial charter version 1.5.5 (1.0.4) 

colonial charter error - Vrayna - 07-07-2018

Well, you just listed your error right there: Your Banished version is 1.0.7, and your <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version (1.5.5) was made for Banished 1.0.4. The pretty large changes in the game and modkit between 1.0.4 and 1.0.7 make a lot of the old mods crash. Even if they don't crash on start, you'd run into issues with how items are flagged and which buildings accept which kinds of items in their storage.

The current version of Banished is 1.76 and is here.

Depending on your computer, you might also want to go and manually launch the Application-x64.exe instead of the default "application" or the automatically-created shortcut.

colonial charter error - yamiilham - 07-07-2018

Ok i understand

Can i ask i try colonial charter journey and my banished is  same error code and my version banished is 1.7.0 the crash when i starting banished and how to remove crash item? I dont know sorry

colonial charter error - Vrayna - 07-07-2018

Have you tried switching back to DirectX9?

Keep CTRL pressed while starting the game to bring up the options first, and switch from DirectX11 to 9 and see if that helps.

not helping sorry

colonial charter error - Ketchup - 07-07-2018

when you launch banished, you can hold control and get a little menu window. inside it has an option : check : disable all mods. and then you can start the game and do your things.

colonial charter error - yamiilham - 07-08-2018

iam using colonial charter version 1.7.5 thats recomended for 1.0.7 my version banished game?

colonial charter error - stiles - 07-08-2018

what other mods are you using? can you run banished with no mods at all? the old <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> NF should have worked as well. when you enabled the mod, did you exit completely and reoprn banished?

mod enabled,game reloads itself,then exit completely and restart the game. failing to do that will crash.

colonial charter error - yamiilham - 07-09-2018

my <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> NF i deleted and i change with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> journey when i using that mod the mod is crash like fata lerror steam 32 my computer is 32 bit i should download a first version colonial charter or not?

like my <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> when i using 2.0.4 cannot be used when i use 1.1 b and i using 2.0.4 and i disable <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 1.1 b and <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> 2.0.4 my banished not crash again?